Most Annoying TV Series Ever?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I thought I was allowed to have my own opinions and express them on this forum. Guess I was wrong....
No, you can. I didn't mean for it to come off rude. Yeah, you can express your opinions, and I can express mine. It's fine!!

Eyeball

Reaction score
Here's a new old one:

Mega Babies
Oh wow, that's a blast from the past but yeah the theme song of that show makes me want to rip my eardrums out, not to mention the actual soundtrack on the show was bad enough aswell.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The fact that someone even greenlit a show called "Bet on Your Baby" is proof enough for me that the human race is completely worthless. Whoever created this show deserves to be thrown into Gitmo for crimes against humanity. If aliens came to evaluate the planet's worth, you better bet they'd destroy it for an intergalactic bypass if they got wind of it ever existing.

It's a piece of hippo diarrhea is what I'm getting at.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The fact that someone even greenlit a show called "Bet on Your Baby" is proof enough for me that the human race is completely worthless. Whoever created this show deserves to be thrown into Gitmo for crimes against humanity. If aliens came to evaluate the planet's worth, you better bet they'd destroy it for an intergalactic bypass if they got wind of it ever existing.

It's a piece of hippo diarrhea is what I'm getting at.
And to make matters worse, it got a 2nd season! :boo:

Reminds me of another show called Our Little Genius that was about parents using their child prodigies to win them money, though it thankfully never aired due to allegations of rigging the game like the quiz show scandals of the 1950s.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And to make matters worse, it got a 2nd season! :boo:
I know reality shows are cheap to produce and all... but that's insane to keep such a terrible show on the air. I hate reality competitions and all, but there hasn't been one yet with such a stupid premise.

Also, I'd like to add that Fanboy and Chum Chumm may very well be the worst Nicktoon of all time. It's one of the few I'm glad Nick threw under the bus. I mean, I dislike Rocket Power by it's cynical attempt at late 90's "Extreme," But at last it's endeavoring to be something. While the world of young comic book geeks would have a great idea for a cartoon series, this show basically... well... dumps the concept for the equivalent of emotionally unstable, underdeveloped kids running around and screaming at the top of their lungs for a half hour. It out...uh...what I said Cheese on Foster's Home. I've never heard anyone utter a kind word on that show. I've heard defenses of everything else, even Tweengrats... but FB&CC seems to be the show nobody likes. I just think of the large scale clearance of unwanted merchandise at TRU hearing the name.

Princeton

Reaction score
Also, I'd like to add that Fanboy and Chum Chumm may very well be the worst Nicktoon of all time. It's one of the few I'm glad Nick threw under the bus. I mean, I dislike Rocket Power by it's cynical attempt at late 90's "Extreme," But at last it's endeavoring to be something. While the world of young comic book geeks would have a great idea for a cartoon series, this show basically... well... dumps the concept for the equivalent of emotionally unstable, underdeveloped kids running around and screaming at the top of their lungs for a half hour. It out...uh...what I said Cheese on Foster's Home. I've never heard anyone utter a kind word on that show. I've heard defenses of everything else, even Tweengrats... but FB&CC seems to be the show nobody likes. I just think of the large scale clearance of unwanted merchandise at TRU hearing the name.
Not to mention the animation and character designs are just so darn...ugly.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No, don't say anything about Fanboy and Chum Chum ever again!!!! I hate it so much that it makes me explode!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not to mention the animation and character designs are just so darn...ugly.
I have seen worse. Now, for some unfathomable reason I actually liked Back at the Barnyard (maybe for the fact that Uncle Ted is a Pig and two of the original TMNT voice actors play two close friends), but every human (except for Weird Al Yankovic when he appeared as himself) looks freakin' hideous due to the large noses, deep...uh...what do you call those crevices between your nose and cheeks? Those things. And the limited TV CGI animation doesn't flatter them.

But yeah, that other show looks freaking ugly, too. Maybe if it was 2-D animated, or something. Still... terrible show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know I've been verrrrrry heavy handed with hatred of Wild Grinders as of late. I apologize if it's become obsessive and all... but I've never seen a cartoon that fills me with such deep, dark, burning hate. Not Super Why, not Coconut Fred's Not a Ripoff of Spongebob at all Island, not even The Bisketts. I bring this up only because I saw this the other day... somehow I stumbled on some...I dunno what it was, and I shudder to call it a documentary. Anyway, it was about Rob Dyrdek and how he's apparently so hip that the Viacom president (a middle aged woman) claimed that "Too much Rob is never enough" or something to that extent. Somehow, like a creepy, stalkerish vibe.

Which made me HATE the show even more, since it's clearly only there because the Viacom president has a creepy, stalker crush on Rob or something. And I'm seriously cleaning up what I shouted when I saw that... I did my best accidental impression of the Angry Video Game Nerd! Yes, I get Breadwinners and later Spongebobs get hammered on the internet... where the heck is the hate for Wild Grinders? I'm this close to making an animation blog just to trash the crap out of this show.

In other shows... Whoever said Dog with a Blog a while back? yeah... I hate that almost as much as WG. Not even dignifying it with a complaint.