1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Most Attractive TMS Guest Stars

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Gorgon Heap, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Many of us watched the show during our, ahem, formative years. Post who sparked your curiosity either as a young person or as an adult. And keep it clean.

Mine:
    1) Bernadette Peters (my first celebrity crush)
    2) Brooke Shields (my 2nd celebrity crush)
    3) Cheryl Ladd (has grown on me over the years)
    4) Juliet Prowse (very exotic - not just her looks, but her accent - born in India to South African parents)
    5) Lynda Carter
    6) Twiggy
    7) Lesley Ann Warren
    8) Marisa Berenson
    9) Crystal Gayle
    10) Melissa Manchester

Honorable mentions: Rita Coolidge, Connie Stevens, Raquel Welch (used to be up on the above list)

Doesn't have to be a top ten list. And this conversation is by no means restricted to discussion of the lady guests only. Feel free to join, just keep it PG-rated.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

My muppet guest crushes are:
    Connie Stevens
    Brooke shields
    Diana Ross
    Lesley Ann warren
    Lynda Carter
    Raquel welch
    Debbie Harry
    Teresa brewer
    Bernadette peters
  3. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

My turn:
    One who definitely sparked my interest was Christopher Reeve!:flirt: Boy ,Miss Piggy was absolutely right when she was flirting with him. (R.I.P. Christopher.You're gone WAAAYY too soon. Blankety-blank horse!:mad: :cry: )
    Chris Langham too : Now I know what you all are going to say. But this was before all that stuff happened. He was kind of cute. He had a zany sense of humor.
    Roger Moore: To me he was handsome.
    I can't think of anymore.
  5. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

What happened to Chris Langham?
  6. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Langham
    Ahhhh... THAT's what happened.

I always thought Loretta Swit was beautiful, so was Chris Reeves, Lola Falana, Dyan Cannon, Kris Kristopherson, Twiggy, Candice Bergen and Melissa Manchester.