Most Underused Muppets?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem are underused in general. I want more Floyd and I want more of him picking on Miss Piggy :big_grin:
Floyd had an OKAY role in The Muppets, but it definitely could have been bigger. He's my fav member of the Electric Mayhem, and I loved all the cynical quips he used to make on the old show; he could be such a jerk. In The Muppets, all we got was "Who cancelled the maid service?"

Scooterforever

Reaction score
As I've noted before, Dr. Phil Van Neuter has a lot of untapped potential. He would make a great nemesis/ rival for Bunsen Honeydew. If Brian won't voice him, maybe they'll recast him.

mo

Reaction score
I think rowlf is pretty underused and underrated same for uncle deadly and baskerville.
Also I think I kinda liked deadly's "evil British accent" more than his older voice.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I think rowlf is pretty underused and underrated same for uncle deadly and baskerville.
Also I think I kinda liked deadly's "evil British accent" more than his older voice.
Rowlf is more normal than most of the Muppets, and I think the wackier characters, such as Swedish Chef, Gonzo, and Animal, tend to resonate most with fans. Still, he's always been one my favorites.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Why does everyone always seem to forget about Robin! He didn't even have that big of a role in The Muppets! Ok, with that out of my system, I really think that Robin should be used more. I think that there is a lot that Kermit's little nephew has to offer.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well hes on the poster for The Muppets...again Muppet grand world tour poster so maybe he will have a small speaking cameo or role.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
That would be wonderful. I was a little upset when Robin didn't speak in The Muppets, but I was glad that he appeared, nonetheless. If he had a speaking part in The Muppets...Again I would be overjoyed.