Mothers from Elmo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate topic or not, but I've just really been noticing something as of late, and it seems like a small handful of people I know, who don't even know each other, or are anything alike, have at least one thing in common: they all have absolutely horrible mothers.

It's surprising to me, because when you think of a less-than-perfect parent, it usually seems to be the father who fits that bill, but you don't usually think of a mother being a bad parent... I wonder what makes mothers snap? What drives them to act crazy, or do crazy things? And if they're like that, why did any man marry them in the first place?

Don't get me wrong, I know that's hundreds of thousands of "the world's greatest moms" out there, but it's just it seems that more and more, bad mothers are surfacing, and again, sadly a small handful of people I know have had bad, and in one unspeakable case, no relationships with their mothers.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
It really makes sad whenever I hear stories of estranged familes, mainly because I'm very close to my own family. :frown: