Moved Again

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry if I've already told you this. I tend to do that from time to time, lol. Anyway, some of you who are friends with me on Facebook may already know, but at the beginning of this month, I moved again! I'm still in the same town in Florida. My mom and I just moved from a small condo into a much larger house, and now her boyfriend is living with us. The future should be interesting... :smile: :mad:
Just wanted to give you all the update! :sing:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I just meant that my mom and her boyfriend are a lot like Kermit and Piggy, not in their individual personalities so much as in how compatible they are... They've only been together for two years. It seemed a rather quick decision to me, and maybe not the best one. Still, he's a pretty nice guy, so I'm not worried about that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:wink: So long as he's not like Ken. Noone believes you're a Spanish guitarist, Ken. Noone believes you're a doctor either, Ken.

Glad that you're okay Fraggie and here's to hopefully meeting up someday in the future. :jim:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh Ed! :big_grin: I'm glad to see you're just as :batty: as every. I hope meeting you in person can indeed become a reality! I find myself longing for my deep, true friends lately, and here's the place I can always count on to find them! Do you see yourself coming to Florida soon?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fraggee... That's a maybe. My plans are potentially New York for their Comic Con in October, but I have to speak to my real-life friend to know if the ball should get rolling on that trip. Then there's another maybe trip to O'lando for early April, partly for the wrestling and partly for the parks. For now it's just tentative, but if the Orlando trip does happen I would certainly do my best to set up a meeting with you and Kathy. :smile: