Movies you really don't want to see?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
How about Star trek 10: Nemesis....talk about a movie that almost put me to sleep....

ryan
Awwwwwww, c'mon! it wasn't so bad. I liked it.

Star Trek 5 and Star Trek 9 on the other hand.... not so much.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Any Olsen Twins movie
Mean Girls
13 going on 30
Cat In The Hat
Raising Hellen
Spy Kids

I am to lazy to list any more.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Cat in the Hat
The Scooby Doo films (live-action)
Hulk

Emerald

Reaction score
*American Pie series
*8 Mile (I really hate -no, despise- rap, sorry if that offends anyone)
*Anything starring Vin Diesel
*Any Dr. Seuss remakes (Cat in the Hat included)
*Live action Scooby Doo
*Most Disney movie remakes -- Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Flubber, and That Darn Cat were better the first time around, even though I do like Robin Williams

I can put up with an Olson twins movie, but they would never be a top 300 choice for me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Going Bananas starring Dom Deluise and Fred Savage.... and a really ugly monkey costume.

There was another guy in that movie, but I don't remember his name.

It was the loooooooooooooooongest 2 hours of my life. I can just hear that monkey asking people: "..... Banana?" *shudder*

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Fozzie Any Olsen Twins movie
Mean Girls
13 going on 30
Cat In The Hat
Raising Hellen
Spy Kids

I am to lazy to list any more.

I personally think that 13 Going on 30 was a very sweet and cute movie and not a bad one either, it had it's not so great moments, but on a A-F scale, I would give it a high B+. :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Going Bananas starring Dom Deluise and Fred Savage.... and a really ugly monkey costume.

There was another guy in that movie, but I don't remember his name.

It was the loooooooooooooooongest 2 hours of my life. I can just hear that monkey asking people: "..... Banana?" *shudder*
LOL! :crazy: Now I wanna see that movie! :stick_out_tongue: OK, "best" movie I ever saw... Probably "Critters 3." Or "Joe Somebody." Or "Just Married." Yeah, I guess there have been a few...
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Kermie Lover said:
I personally think that 13 Going on 30 was a very sweet and cute movie and not a bad one either, it had it's not so great moments, but on a A-F scale, I would give it a high B+. :smile:
I want to see "13 Going on 30" because it looks cute and I liked "Big," but mainly because it has Andy Serkis in it - this time in a much more humanoid role! :wink:
Erin

lollmorley

Reaction score
I heard they were going to remake 'The Wicker Man' with Nick Cage in a matriarchal society on an island off of the coast of Maine. I think that one would be somewhere near the top of my list ...