Movies you really don't want to see?

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
why do you guys hate the cat in the hat so bad? I found it hystarical! maybe I am the only one who likes it? :confused: :flirt:

lollmorley

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVED The Cat in the Hat, but I was never going to love it as much as The Grinch because the soundtrack wasn't as good and it isn't set at Christmas! I have to admit, shallow as it sounds, I judge a lot of movies on these things, even Henson productions. Sorry! :embarrassed:

McFraggle

Reaction score
lollmorley said:
I heard they were going to remake 'The Wicker Man' with Nick Cage in a matriarchal society on an island off of the coast of Maine. I think that one would be somewhere near the top of my list ...
At least they never did Superman with Nic Cage. Thank goodness for script problems. Nothing like a balding Clark Kent to brighten your day. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Any Olsen Twins' flick.I heard they want to drop Olsen & just use their first names.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
movies I can't stand...hmmm

-American Pie...any...crudeness is NOT funny...it's just cheap
-Scary Movie (and of them) same reason
-Cat in the Hat....I read of many adult jokes that were 'supposed' to go ove the children's heads....but they didn't
-and this one movie called You Drive me Crazy....mom thought I would like it and rented it....it has Melissa Joan Heart in it, and it was the WORST movie ever...I didn't last 20 minutes.

jediX

Reaction score
And now, Matt's list of movies he doesn't like........

Harry Potter -- The first one made me sad that I wasted a free Blockbuster rental coupon.

Romeo & Juliet -- Watched it in 9th grade English class... made me question the education system.

Matrix -- Sorry. Can't stand it. At least I didn't have to pay for the dvd since it came free when I bought my PS2 several years ago.

Any movie related to rap.

Anne of Green Gables -- movies like this shouldn't be forced on 6th grade males like it was for me. 6 hours of pure madness.

West Side Story -- First move that I ever fell asleep to from boredom -- unfortunately, we did this as our marching band show my junior year of high school.

Scary Movie 2 -- I want the 120 minutes of my life back.

Any Disney movie with '2' in the title, except Toy Story 2.

Any movie featuring anyone that has ever been on American Idol.

Wizard of Oz -- Yet another movie I stand alone on disliking.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm with you on "The Matrix," but I love "Anne of Green Gables." :smile:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
But were you forced to watch it? lol

SaraJayne

Reaction score
Let's see:

Anything with reality show winners (Especially that new "Action Hero" one that NBC is coming out with)

Anything geared toward kids 12 and under (with the exception of Pixar movies, which I argue are similar to Muppets in that they are NOT just for kids)

Movies about people who street race cars or motorcycles

Lion King 1 1/2

And I'm having a hard time thinking up other movies I have no intention of ever seeing. Maybe I should get back to my job, eh? Seeing as how they are paying me to be doing it.

Nah.