Movies You Want -- and Still Need -- to See

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
My List:

Finding Nemo
Mystic River (Sean Penn is one of my fav actors, and Clint Eastwood one of my fav directors)
Brother Bear
Human Stain
Pieces of April
Thirteen (the film got rave reviews, but might just see it on video; can't seem to find a theater that's showing it)
Party Monster (same deal)
Matrix Revolutions
Runaway Jury
Secondhand Lions
Elf
Love Actually
Radio

FILMS THAT I PLAN ON SEEING WHEN THEY'RE RELEASED:
The Cat in the Hat
The Last Samurai
Cold Mountain
LOTR: The Return of the King (of course :smile: )
Cheaper by the Dozen
Peter Pan (this movie just looks awesome)
Garfield (I'm a huge fan of Garfield. It'll be interesting to see how he translates to live-action. But hey: Scooby Doo did it with ease, and that was succesful. Plus, Bill Murray is the voice of Garfield, so that'll definately be interesting to see)
Looney Tunes: Back in Action (hopefully, it'll be better than Space Jam. And by the trailers, it looks like it might be. Plus, the movie has Steve Martin and Jenna Elfman)
The Missing (Tommy Lee Jones looks great in this)
Bad Santa (John Ritter is in this movie with Billy Bob Thorton and Bernie Mac)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
two words.....THE INCREDIBLES!!!

I've become a Pixar finatic....disney's gonna be hurting once the contract runs out

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Contract running out? :frown: I was kinda thinking they'd just keep on working together forever...
Erin

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I know they've been re-negotiating. I have no idea if it was finalized.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah nothing has been finalized, but Pixar employees have leaked that it's a no-go.....I don't know which way I'd rather see it go.....but baaack on topic....

I've been waiting to see Haunted Mansion.....I hope it's as good as Pirate's was....

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Whoever hasn't seen Finding Nemo, GO! I thought it was so cute and hilarious!

I want to see Elf!

"SANTA!!! I know him! I know him!"

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Really? Well, in that case, I actually hope that Pixar and Eisner don't reach a deal. Disney needs a wake up call. They need to learn that Pixar can't save their hydes everytime one of their -- Disney's -- animated movies underperforms.

As for HM, besides the props and sets, the film sounds pretty bad. The story doesn't sound very good, and from what I've read on it, I'm not too optimistic the thing will perform all that well.

But, you never know. I might just be proven wrong. Still, I'm not planning to waste my $9 on it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to see "Elf" too. And "Brother Bear" and "Cat in the Hat" and some others. I WILL be seeing "Return of the King" in the theater. I cannot wait for that one!!! :big_grin:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
two words.....THE INCREDIBLES!!!
Gotta agree with you there. Everytime I see a Pixar movie I feel as though it's directed right to me! Actually, I'm usually underwhelmed by the trailers for Pixar's movies, and then I go nuts for the movie itself. With The Incredibles, they've already sold me on it just from the teaser!

Oh, and I also want to see Return of the King, Harry Potter 3, and Star Wars Episode 3. Oh, and Indiana Jones 4. There's lots more, but those are the long-term dreams...

:smile:

Oh, and also the next Muppet movie, whenever that will be...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, Harry Potter 3 should be interesting with a different director and everything. I want to see it. I love the series, and the third book was one of my favorites. I want to see Star Wars 3, but I was disappointed by the first two prequels and I hear this one will be quite depressing... :frown:
Erin