MP3 that SHOULD be on MC Radio

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I think everyone will aggree with me that we should have some Farscape songs on MC Radio. Now that the show has ended, we should put the theme song, as well as a couple other songs in honor of its memory. The songs can be found on file sharing programs (Winmx, in particular, has the original long version of the theme song). Let me know what you thibnk of this!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very good suggestion. Let me see what I can do.

Luke

Reaction score
Is there at least one song from each Henson production on there now ? - i'm guessing there must be near enough.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
If you want the danish versions of the theme songs for Bear in the big blue house and Fraggle Rock for the MC radio, then just let me know

Beauregard

Reaction score
LOL muppet_dk!!!

Talking of Muppet Radio, go to the radio page on MC then click on each link draging your mouse and keeping the button down ecept for a quick mement as you grab the next and you can get them all moving at once!!!!

P

Philip Kippel

MC Radio doesn't have any songs from "Mopatop's Shop".

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Is there at least one song from each Henson production on there now ?
Nope, not yet. There will be though. :sing:

P

Philip Kippel

It would also be nice if MC Radio would include more songs from the "Tales from Muppetland" specials (Frog Prince, Hey Cinderella, Muppet Musicians of Bremen, etc.) and songs from the 2 Muppet Show pilots (Valentine Show and Sex & Violence).

How about more "skits" (the talking houses, etc.)?