MR i got one ! i have one question though .

muppet baby

Reaction score
I love my MR Gonzo , but i have one question about his face and then also the the brass name plate that they gave to put on the stand .

OK first the question about the braes name plat

e .

It says in the that there is a number on the plate , to show what number he was in production , well ....... i did not have that number on the brass plate that came with the the Gonzo replica .

Did anyone else have this problem , i think there was a number on the papers though , and by the time i noticed about the number on the plate , i think it is to late to call and ask MR about it . I have had him for seveal monthes .

OK now to my other question .........

I noticed that Gonzo's nose is purple , kind of and kind of looks like neting if that makes sense LOL to discribe it like that .

I really love the way that they did the suite and it looked so cool on him .

I really thought though for the face of zonzo that they would make him look a little bit like he did on the muppet show sense tha that was the muppet show suite . The MR replic does look though like he does now , that is wonderful to though .

Does anyone though really know what i can do about the brass name plate ?

PS i ment to say i have 2 questons instead of one question LOL

Besides my two questions l still love this replica and am really enjoying it , and got it at a great price on amazon .

I also love the box i have that on display in my room as well LOL . Does every one who have the boxes on Gonzo love it to !

muppetperson

Reaction score
As MR are now under new ownership, I doubt there is anything they can do about your description plate not being numbered.Do you still have the brown outer shipping box? The edition number corresponds with the box/carton number.Maybe take the plate to an engaver and get the number put on.An oversight by the factory! Regarding Gonzo's look, MR have said that because Gonzo had so many looks, they have taken the best features and combined it to form the quintessential Muppet.

muppet baby

Reaction score
As MR are now under new ownership, I doubt there is anything they can do about your description plate not being numbered.Do you still have the brown outer shipping box? The edition number corresponds with the box/carton number.Maybe take the plate to an engaver and get the number put on.An oversight by the factory! Regarding Gonzo's look, MR have said that because Gonzo had so many looks, they have taken the best features and combined it to form the quintessential Muppet.
I had wondered about that, i mean that they had combined the so many looks of Gonzo a good idea . i love him and i am glad that i own him .

I am for sure going to get the new one that is going to come out put first i have to get miss piggy and Rizzo , so if the new gonzo sells out before i get to him , ( like if miss piggy and kermit and rizzo come out first LOL :wink:)

Thanks for the great reply muppet person come to think about it i sure hope i saved the brown box hmmmmmmmmmmm i can not remember i am going to have to look , well if i do not find it , is the number on the papers that come with gonzo i was going to ask that but i forgot in the first post LOL .

muppetperson

Reaction score
Unfortuately, the brown shipping box is the only way to tell what number it is.There is no numbers on the COA or any other of the paper work that you get with it.By the way, you mention of a new Gonzo coming out,but he is not in the schedule that eFX are going to make, so there is only the MR Gonzo photo puppet.