1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Mr. Johnson (fat blue) from Sesame Street replica for sale.

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by VIPuppets95, Dec 17, 2014.

1. VIPuppets95

VIPuppets95 New Member

Mr. Johnson ( fat blue) from Sesame Street is a professional custom-built puppets for the professional puppeteer and theatrical and film productions, television/movie prop collector, or the serious Sesame Street collector.

This is a pro-quality puppet is custom-built to match the look and proportions of Mr. Johnson the character.It is a half-body version puppet. I bought this puppet to pay tribute to Jerry Nelson who was a famous Muppeteer so it is really hard to let this go. But I have to provide for my family & times are tough for this Christmas. This puppet was displayed in class case in a smoke free home. This cost value that paid was $1250.00 so you could see this is not a toy. Sorry the pics don't do it justice in the middle of a storm.

What you see is what you get, Happy Bidding & Merry Christmas.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5336326140&icep_item=121515040311

MikaelaMuppet and FoxWorthy like this.
  2. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Cool Puppet! I can just hear him complaining now.................................... 'Waiter!! THere's a fly in my soup!"

3. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

Did you bought him from Creature Clones?

4. VentSenpai

VentSenpai New Member

Wow that's a cool puppet, too bad it's sold :(