MR's Fozzie Prototype found!

TML

Reaction score
Too rich for my blood. He does look good though. To think we could have owned one. (sigh)

muppetguy

Reaction score
Muppetperson, thank you for sharing.

TML, I agree, we SHOULD have owned one.

And that price btw (imho) is ridiculous. :embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
D**n it...I found this a month or so ago and have made an offer. I'm going to see the guy next month (it;s about 35 minutes from my house!). I was keeping it a secret as I didn't want anyone beating me with an offer :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
Wow, I always wondered how Precious company items can just randomly turn up at prop shops. I hope whoever gets him decides to take pics.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
In truth the guy really does not want to sell him, he said to me if I made an offer of £7500 he'd accept immediately, but £5000 is unlikely. I agree that this price is absolutely ridiculous! ! I've written to Bryan at EFX to make sure that they are definitely NOT going to make this in the future (as always, no response! ! ! !) before I part with any cash, and I am pricing up having a prop company make one, but the likelihood is this is gonna be the best (and most accurate) option. In all fairness to the guy, he is a huge Muppet fan and seems to be seeing just how much someone would pay for Fozzie. I got the impression he got hold of it for way lower than 5K...but who knows. And Walter, if I do get him, I will take LOTS of photos :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
sorry for sounding like a noob, but is EFX still makeing muppets?

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
EFX has kinda been a jerk to us this past year and has refused to answer any email regarding the subject so sadly, I think it is safe to assume that they are not going to be making an Muppet replicas. :frown:

Walter

Reaction score
oh, thats too bad. Nice sig BTW, I put that quote in my yearbook X)

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i saw this a while ago i thought it was cool until i saw the price :grr: quite steep although it is the only one that we know of