"MT on CTS" a BIG HOAX!

dbarrie

Reaction score
Call me a goat. Call me whatever adjective you'd like, but please don't shoot this messenger -- not even out of a cannon! (laughs) The TV Times guide at Canada.com had listed Muppets Tonight as being on the schedule for this week (Feb. 16-20). But tonight, at 7 PM ET, it was revealed that CTS (Cable 9 in Toronto) is going back to Season 1 of TMS.

The series' second run on CTS began with the second airing of the Jim Nabors ep. This episode was the first one broadcast in 1976 (but not the first one filmed).

So, if this is what the pattern is going to be like for this week, this will be the other eps. that will be shown. Remember, they are ALL subject to change!

Feb. 17 - Sandy Duncan
18 - Rita Moreno
19 - Ruth Buzzi
20 - Joel Grey

If I were an employee of CTS posting the original TV listings, I'd probably be looking for another job right about now! (laughs)

OI MuppetFan

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I am not impressed. Not only do I have to sneak around at work to get these taped, but I bought a stack of good quality VHS to tape them on! Michelle Pfeiffer indeed! Of course, I needed the Jim Nabors ep, so that's not so bad, but I was so psyched to start taping Muppets Tonight...um...tonight!!!!

eric

dbarrie

Reaction score
You're right, what a bummer! I'll tell you right now that the listings for next week are all TMS eps., and I'll post them here tomorrow. I just hope that the handful of eps. that didn't get aired in the first run will be shown in this one. I was also not impressed with CTS on Friday when they reaired the Liza Minnelli ep. instead of the Melissa Manchester ep., the final one in the series. Shame on you CTS! :grouchy:

OI MuppetFan

Smy Guiley said:
I am not impressed. Not only do I have to sneak around at work to get these taped, but I bought a stack of good quality VHS to tape them on! Michelle Pfeiffer indeed! Of course, I needed the Jim Nabors ep, so that's not so bad, but I was so psyched to start taping Muppets Tonight...um...tonight!!!!

eric