MTM Original trailer Online

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Last night I was very lucky to find an original (teaser I think) trailer for "Muppets Take Manhattan" on the web and thought you like to see it :wink:

It's originally a "Flash" file but I've managed to contevert it to "WMV" file for you to download. Please note the quality is not very good (on the original flash file) but never the less it's something I have not seen before.

Anyway enjoy:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (1MB)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (3MB)

BTW I just signed up on "yousendit.com" so more videos coming soon!:wink:

anathema

Reaction score
I would be very very careful doing things like that...

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
anathema said:
I would be very very careful doing things like that...
Of course I will be careful, I wouldn't put things up (to download) that are commercially available. Have you seen this before? As far as I know this trailer is not available on DVD (certainly not the Coloumbia/Tri-Star DVDs)

If anyone knows that this trailer is commercially available, please let me know and I will remove it at once.

anathema

Reaction score
It doesn't need to be commercially available.

MWoO

Reaction score
anathema said:
It doesn't need to be commercially available.
Don't be a kill joy.

That trailer was actually good. It didn't give anything about them ovie away like trailers of today where you see the whole movie. It actually made me want to see it as opposed to thinking i already had.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Danny just reposted it. Thanks Danny, it was...different. No offense, but I preffer modern trailers MWoO. This one didn't seem to give very much information about the movee. I look at newer ones not as giving away the story, but rather, (at least in most cases), giving people more oppertunity to vetter decide whether they want to see it. Just my humble oppinion though.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's my experience that one can know evetrything about movie without ever seeing it. In this trailer all you know is that the muppet gang ventures into manhattan, and frankly i think that's all you need to know about them ovie. Anymore is detail that should be seen in the theater.