1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MTM Original trailer Online

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetDanny, Jul 22, 2006.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Last night I was very lucky to find an original (teaser I think) trailer for "Muppets Take Manhattan" on the web and thought you like to see it ;)

It's originally a "Flash" file but I've managed to contevert it to "WMV" file for you to download. Please note the quality is not very good (on the original flash file) but never the less it's something I have not seen before.

Anyway enjoy:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (1MB)
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (3MB)

BTW I just signed up on "yousendit.com" so more videos coming soon!;)
  2. anathema

anathema Active Member

I would be very very careful doing things like that...
  3. MuppetDanny

Of course I will be careful, I wouldn't put things up (to download) that are commercially available. Have you seen this before? As far as I know this trailer is not available on DVD (certainly not the Coloumbia/Tri-Star DVDs)

If anyone knows that this trailer is commercially available, please let me know and I will remove it at once.
  4. anathema

anathema Active Member

It doesn't need to be commercially available.
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

It says that both files are expired. Did you remove them?
  6. MuppetDanny

7. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Don't be a kill joy.

That trailer was actually good. It didn't give anything about them ovie away like trailers of today where you see the whole movie. It actually made me want to see it as opposed to thinking i already had.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

The file associated with this link has expired.:confused:
  9. Fragglemuppet

Danny just reposted it. Thanks Danny, it was...different. No offense, but I preffer modern trailers MWoO. This one didn't seem to give very much information about the movee. I look at newer ones not as giving away the story, but rather, (at least in most cases), giving people more oppertunity to vetter decide whether they want to see it. Just my humble oppinion though.
  10. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

It's my experience that one can know evetrything about movie without ever seeing it. In this trailer all you know is that the muppet gang ventures into manhattan, and frankly i think that's all you need to know about them ovie. Anymore is detail that should be seen in the theater.
  11. Fragglemuppet

You got a point there.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I liked it, thank you!
  13. Fragglemuppet

Ah, I see you found it then.
    *smile*
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, it was good!
    *smiles back at ya*
  15. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

What a great little clip, nice that it was specially made rather than just showing clips from the film.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Chris
  16. MuppetDanny

I'm glad everyone likes the clip :zany:
  17. Stulz

Stulz Member

Repost

Could you repost it and maybe put it up on Youtube as well so that the link won't expire?
  18. MuppetDanny

19. Stulz

Stulz Member

Wow!

Awesome Thanks!
  20. MuppetDanny

No probs :crazy: