Muffets???

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what about all that "Elmo's not a Muppet!", "Big Bird's not a Muppet!", "Cookie Monster's not a Muppet!" bs? OF COARSE THEY ARE!!!!!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
For a project at a Order of the Arrow thing, Our group(I wasn't involved as i was at a pow wow) Made an elaborate set with a fozzie pez dispenser trapped in a cup thing. It was titled "Rescue Fonzie"
At that same OA thing, I was reading some fraggle books in a preschoolish room.It also had really old sesame street books,Maybe the 1st ones ever published.It had pictures from old skits on the 1st season.

beaker

Reaction score
Muffets? Sounds like a horrible Muppet Labs experiment with muffins gone horribly wrong.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that annoys me too. Especially Ebay listings that label items as "Jim Hansen's Muffets." It's almost like they are trying.

Everyone knows I have a similar feeling about the misspelling of "Manhattan" - especially when a person sites "The Muppets Take ManhattEn" as his or her favorite film. It's spelled with an A people. No E in Manhattan! LOL!

banAndi

Reaction score
I was getting a movie yesterday with some of my frieds, and I was like, "hey, lets get a muppet movie!" and they said stufff like "Muggets? what are those? Muppets? what? oh, I thought it was MUFFETS" and I felt really insulted!!! (I dunno why)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, that annoys me too. Especially Ebay listings that label items as "Jim Hansen's Muffets." It's almost like they are trying.
I have a friend, God bless her, who calls Jim Henson, Jim Henderson!!!!!!

I shan't name her because she is making my five new puppets for my christmas show, and I don't want to offend her.

Beauregard

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you are talking to my, belive me she shan't be on this web-site she has never even owned a computor I shouldn't have thought!!

She is one of the old bird type.