Muffets???

banAndi

Reaction score
um...I don't remember. It think it was Mimi, but it might have been Kayla. we watched Muppet Babies!

Natalie

Reaction score
Whoa! Am I slow or what! I just now realized that banAndi is my sister wockawocka's friend Lydia. Or maybe I should be directing this to you Lydia. Well, aren't we just a weird little group now. Too many people from Champaign, that's too scary.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, that annoys me too. Especially Ebay listings that label items as "Jim Hansen's Muffets." It's almost like they are trying.

Everyone knows I have a similar feeling about the misspelling of "Manhattan" - especially when a person sites "The Muppets Take ManhattEn" as his or her favorite film. It's spelled with an A people. No E in Manhattan! LOL!

How about Jim Henderson? LOL

/Anders

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, that annoys me too. Especially Ebay listings that label items as "Jim Hansen's Muffets." It's almost like they are trying.!
Don't you mean aren't trying. Crud!! I spelt aren't wrong didn't I?

Anyway. Jim Hanson's Muffets, reminds me of Ed Sullivan! I read some where where he said "Jim Jenson's Moffits," or something like that!

Natalie

Reaction score
Apparently I know banAndi...hmm, i'm gonna have to talk to that girl at school sometime. Yes, I'm answering for them, wockawocka and banAndi are like best friends and wockawocka is my sister. Didn't I already explain this to yall? Or am I the one that's confused?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Ywah you ar, nbut we sntill lovb erou.
Faawww! Fyou fguys fare fthe fgreatest!

But everytime I think of the word Muffet I think of a line from Mork and Mindy,

Your rabbit died,
Poor little Muffet,
Your choices are
eat it or stuff it!

but that's just me!

banAndi

Reaction score
no, that isn't right. wockawocka and I are THE SAME PERSON. really!!! no, really!!! just ask her!!! no, it's true!!! seriously!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Yeah that's fairly common. What bugs me is when people call Fozzie... Fonzie. Hear that a lot too.
But, now, you all DO realize when I mess up the name it's only a joke, right? RIGHT?

Fozey Bare