Muley For President 2004

muppetintherye

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I went to a Torgo Party once with some folks at a college house. It was fun. Some band was there singing "Shout," and everyone kept yelling "Torgo! Torgo! Torgo!" Then this fat guy showed up dressed like Julius Ceaser, and I couldn't deal, so I went home and had peanut butter and raisin bran.

As far as cloning torgos, it's fairly simple. You just take a white sheet, throw it over your shoulder, then wrap the rest of it around your waist and pin it there. You can make as many of these as you have white sheets.
Of course, I meant "Torgo", not "toga", from the movie "'Manos' : The Hands of Fate." This next question is also Manos-Related: Does The Master Approve?
PS: Watch the movie.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
This next question is also Manos-Related: Does The Master Approve?
As long as I don't break the rules...and there's a bunch of 'em...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppet Crypts said:
who is your Running mate?Did You INhale where you ever in the Muppet National Guard if i read your lips, will they say SOME new Taxs did you sell "ARMS" to the Fraggles? and Lie about it?

My buddy Buford the Dog is my running mate.

I have to inhale at some point, otherwise I'll suffocate. Breathing is all about inhaling and exhaling...except underwater.

I wasn't ever involved or associated with the Muppets, although I think I'd get further in life if I were a certain green frog rather than a 7 year old mule.

If you can read my lips through the fur on my muzzle, you're good!!

What about taxs? I use them to hang posters up on my wall.

From all the episodes I've ever seen, the Fraggles all have arms (and legs) so I wouldn't have to sell them any. And that's no lie.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
From the "Muley" moderator: You can ask several questions in the same post, and if you forget information you have several minutes to click on "edit" to add more questions to your original post. :smirk: