Mum in Hopital

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi guy,

My mum ha had to go into hopital, having had problem giving birth at home. I am here having to look after my 6 younger brother and sisters with someone from the church.

I was just wondering if you could pray for her, and for me and for my younger brothers and sisters today, as they are a bit upset and Mum needs prayer.

Thanks you all so much,
Beauregard

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mom, Beau. We'll keep her and all your siblings in our prayers. Hang in there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Mum is fine(ish) and I have a new baby brother!!!

Mum had to have a cisarien (spelt wrong, I know) and the baby has had to go into special care for a while as it has slight breathing problems, but he should be ok.

Mum has had to stay in hospital and she'll be in there for about four days, so I'll still be in charge here (though Grandad and Grandma are coming down tommorow.)

Thanks for your prayers,
Bea:excited:regard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, glad to hear all is well!!

It's a Ceasarean Section...which will deter her from a certain Ceasar Salad!!

Glad everyone is okay!

FOZ

Phantom

Reaction score
Congratulations.

I am glad there are others in the world that believe in the power of prayer. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Ben

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
:sympathy: and then :excited: with a little bit of :zany: thrown in for flavor.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new baby brother, Beau! And glad your mom is doing fine. You must be pretty excited! :smile:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, well I am a bit more worried than excited at the mo. My older sister, who was at collage all day yesterday, went in to see Mum and the baby yesterday, and though they all are probably going to be fine, the baby swallowed a lot of blood and is having help breathing still.

Now the questian is, what are M and D going to call him? They can take days to choose a name.

Beauregard