Mumford's Magic Cookie Act With Cookie Monster

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)What's This Sketch About?

(2)Where Did It Take Place At?

(3)What Just Happens In That Sketch?

(4)What Year Was It?

(5)How Is It?

(6)Is Ending Music On There? If So,How Does It Go?

6 Questions Please! If Anybody Just Knows It! Thanks! :wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I don't remember one with Cookie Monster. He worked with Grover a lot. I do remember one with him doing a platform act with Grover. Then after Mumford left, Grover tried the same trick with Herry which didn't work out to well. Is that the one your thinking of?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Deanmo,When Cookie Monster Eats Mumford's Wand,What Else Just Happens Next :confused:

SesameMike

Reaction score
After Mumford left the stage, with the transparent cookie jar in the "empty" mode, Cookie Monster was determined to make it "full" again, presumably so he could empty it himself. So he waves the magic wand himself. But while the magic words were "A la peanut butter sandwiches", CM couldn't quite remember them so he tried to improvise with "A la walnut" and "A la pistachio". Of course, CM's incantations do nothing, so he gives up and eats the magic wand instead. I seem to recall a subdued booing from the audience as he did so.

Xerus

Reaction score
I wonder if there are serious consequences from eating a magic wand? It might make Cookie Monster cough out magic spells or even change him into a different color or animal.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
SesameMike said:
After Mumford left the stage, with the transparent cookie jar in the "empty" mode, Cookie Monster was determined to make it "full" again, presumably so he could empty it himself. So he waves the magic wand himself. But while the magic words were "A la peanut butter sandwiches", CM couldn't quite remember them so he tried to improvise with "A la walnut" and "A la pistachio". Of course, CM's incantations do nothing, so he gives up and eats the magic wand instead. I seem to recall a subdued booing from the audience as he did so.
"Uh, walnut! No, pistachio sandwiches! No. Uh, apple jelly, butter--oh well. Ahrumnumnumnum."

And surprisingly, the audience cheered when CM ate the wand! :smirk: Go figure.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Does anybody have this sketch? Thanks for your help.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Does anybody have this sketch? Thanks for your help.
I have the video clip I downloaded. Not sure how I could send it to you.

jimmyk

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I wonder if there are serious consequences from eating a magic wand? It might make Cookie Monster cough out magic spells or even change him into a different color or animal.
if he ate the wand i can see cookie monster cough out magic spells he would probably make oscar nicer and change all the muppets character from good to bad then i can see him turning bob into a dog maria into a pig susan into chicken