Muppet Action Figure Possibilities

Super Scooter

Reaction score
There have been threads like it, but I don't feel like looking them up right now, so I figured I'd just post a new thread.

I would like to see an action figure of Kermit and Fozzie's dad from The Great Muppet Caper.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Me too! :smile:

I was asking some people on the Palisades Board about that a while back. Still no word from Ken himself...

jediX

Reaction score
If (and that's a big IF) they made it, you can probably be certain it will be an exclusive through the club or something. Probably nobody but a die hard fan would buy that.

The only characters that havn't been made or planned that I want would be JHH chracters.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, JHH characters would be nice.

I want Pizza Twins, re-issued Series 1 characters, Muppets Tonight characters (some besides what's already slotted to come out), and even more of the people-esque and obscure characters from TMS.

My fear is with 2005 being around the corner and I REALLY want that contract to extend!

I'd also love for Palisades to get Fraggle Rock going...LOTS to be done there!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Ooooh, imagine if the contract doesnt get extended. It would be pretty sad if it doesnt.

I also want to see the pizza twins that would be great. that would be very thoughtful of them! :smile: (Remembering from the last time I saw GMC the security guard saying to the pizza twins its very thoughtful of them when they gave him a free pizza)