1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Advent Calendar

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by smalltimecrook, Nov 12, 2011.

1. As there seems to be no official Muppet Advent Calendar this year, I decided to be proactive and make my own.
    At http://fotoinsight.co.uk/ you can create your own advent calendar from a photo and they will send it to you. I'm in the UK, but I'm sure there will be similar services in the US. Anyway, this is my result, which arrived this morning and which put a big smile on my face....:fishy:

http://twitpic.com/7di63t
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Muppets facebook has tons of official Muppet parody posters, no idea why they cant make a calendar of that
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, these advent calendars are a European thing, right? You see them every so often here (as Christmas count down calendars) but they're only available in certain places. I did see a Lego Star Wars Advent calendar... nice if you have 40 bucks to throw around. They also have some candy ones... they're just not that big over here.
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Nice custom calendar. Is it a chocolate one.?

I have the official 1980 advent calendar and a 1990's choc one too!

Chris
  5. Yes, it's chocolate. ;)
    Just couldn't handle there not being an official one in the lead up to the movie. Ha!
  6. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

That's an awesome calendar you made! Very nice! :)