1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Archive update

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Michael Crawford, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

2. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

Good stuff! :)

Have you considered adding a list of links to each of the reviews you've done for this line to the main page?

3. Michael Crawford

Hmmm...

That's not a bad idea! I'll keep that in mind for the next update.

Michael
    MWC

4. PMK

PMK New Member

Some of the pics don't work.

5. Michael Crawford

You have to be more specific

Since the last time I checked, all the photos were downloading, you have to be more specific.

There are some that don't have pictures in every spot - for example, I have to get around to shooting a back of the package shot for the Electric Mayhem set. But if you're getting the little 'x' where you think there should be a picture, you have to let me know.

Michael
    MWC

6. PMK

PMK New Member

There's a lot of x's on Scooter's page.

7. Michael Crawford

I ran through them all...

...and found three of the Scooter pics having a problem. I've re-uploaded those.

Any others I'm missing? And any figures, exclusives, variations, etc. I'm forgetting at this point?

Michael
    MWC

8. PMK

PMK New Member

Looks good now.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

9. blueduck37

blueduck37 New Member

Michael,

Wasn't it replaced with the Invisible Fozzie?
    The Beaker was the exclusive for WW Chicago.

10. Michael Crawford

Yep

I'll get around to fixing that one of these days...Invisible this, invisible that...

Michael
    MWC