Muppet Artist Needed

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Currently looking to ask a favor of my fellow forumites. Got something special in mind as a little tribute to Sesame's upcoming anniversary. Thing is, I need someone talented enough to draw it and do the idea justice as a classy illustration. If anyone's up for the challenge, please LMK by posting here or contacting me. Once I have the fright person I'll tell what the scene should portray. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys and gals soonish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Shane. Contacted a few people... But for the sake of directing traffic into one central place, I'll post the scene description here and wait for those interested to enter their submissions and see what everyone else thinks.

Okay, the descript will work best if you imagine you're looking at it straight on.
To the right stands the Count Von Count, a smile on his fanged face and one of his hands holding a clownlike/carnival mallet up high. Above the Count floats a storm cloud, displaying a blackened 40. To the left stands a three-squared Test Your Strength machine. The machine is topped by a bat-shaped headboard, circular bell in its center, two clawlike grips holding a horizontally extended banner which reads "Sesame Street" in white lettering. The vertically stacked squares of the machine bear, in successive order: an 11 on the top square, a 10 on the middle square, and an '09 on the bottom square. Finally, the machine itself has a plaque upon its braced body that reads "Sesame Street 40th Anniversary. November 10, 1969-November 10, 2009" in two separate lines.

Hope to get some replies soonish and happy holidays.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I might be able to help out. Sounds like a fun project to do over the holidays.