1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Atari games on the web!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Drtooth, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Muppet Atari games on the web!!

For those of you who have heard of Pigs in Spce and Miss Piggy's wedding on Atari, now you can play them on your computer! go to www.atariage.com , download a stella emulator, then go to the 2600 archives and you'll find Pigs in Space, and Miss Piggy's wedding. Hope this helps
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

hey, thanx for the word tooth. It just goes to show you horribly primitive looking Muppet video games have been around for awhile;) (Though I cant see anything as bad as that Nintendo NES one)

Btw, if youre into emus, mame is like a dream come true for 80's/late 80's arcade fans.(ie: classicgaming.com, mame.net)
    virtually every single arcade game rom 1972-2002 available!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, that's what I found one day. It gets so boring waiting for some classes, and I never do my work (I don't know why! I should be righting a paper right about now, but I'm not!) But really, the Miss Piggy's wedding is pretty dumb. I played it numerous times and the darn thing makes no sense! No wonder why it was never released!

And I never got the NES game either. What the heck is Fozzie doing running around in a maze made of ice cream sundays. But do you know where I can get screen shots of that?
  4. Joe

Joe New Member

I kinda liked the NES game, of course that came out how many years ago? :) (still has it - has the rom somewhere too)

Atari is before my time, I did download the E.T. game though (and they were better off burying them in the ground than trying to sell them...)

Muppet Pinball for GBA is one of my favorites