1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies 3 Disc Box Set 1984

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by KPK, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. KPK

KPK New Member

Anybody have this Muppet Babies 3 disc box set
    I will send a money order to someone who can find it and you ship to my house for me ?

It contains 12 episodes

I would really like to add this to my dvd collection

try to find this on ebay
  2. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

oh i saw that on ebay yesterday it was only five bucks i think it is gone now
  3. KPK

KPK New Member

If you see it somewhere or on ebay get it and ship it to me
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Hm, it says it's bootleg :/ I've never seen it anywhere before.
  5. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

oh it might have been diffrent but i think it was the same:eek:
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

actual review

:eek:

7. KPK

KPK New Member

I don't care if its a bootleg

Ok I don't care if its a bootleg just get me a copy of this
    Muppet Babies 3 Disc Box Set 1984 when its avaible
    on Amazon.com

let me know if need my address so you can ship the set
    to me when's its avaible

don't click this link until its avaible again ok
    then someone get it for me ?
  8. Drtooth

Well... the problem is this... if it is a bootleg, there's a good chance that it will be poor quality and feature TV logos/bugs at the bottom. Plus, you're basically paying someone who's money will not go to support the franchise. And you can do that for free on youtube. I have no problem with not supporting the franchise monetarily... but I don't think I should have to pay for it.

And, of course, you could also wind up with an empty box, or mislabeled disks. I've heard stories.
  9. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Good points Dr Tooth, i had seen this same link when i was looking for some muppet things on Amazon.com some monthes back .

I was a bit sad that they where sold out then , but after thinking about it a bit, after looking at the same page , at that time i thought this must be bootleged because if it was offical we would have heard about it here on Muppet centeral and also tv show shows on dvd .com among other places as well .

I hope they have some offical stuff soon i am not going to buy boot leged things , even though it is a bit tempting because i do want some dvd copies so bad it is my all time faverite cartoon and all .

I will wait though and i will be buying both dvd and blu ray sets of all 7 seasons when they come come out even if i am in my 50s LOL but i do not think i will have to wait that long LOL .:insatiable::p
  10. KPK

KPK New Member

Can someone please get me that Muppet Babies DVD Set when its avaible online on Amazon.com It should be avaible soon please I want this badly
  11. bazooka_beak

Oh, we definitely would've heard something if this was real. I'd be crying tears of joy, too!
  12. Drtooth

I say, if you're gonna go the bootlegged route, you might as well got to Youtube and capture all the videoes posted and made a DVD of them yourself. Either way no money's going to Henson, Disney or anyone. If you're gonna not support the franchise, you might as well not spend money on it.
  13. KPK

KPK New Member

When this Muppet Babies 3 Disc DVD Set 1984 is avaivble I would like
    someone to ship this to me
  14. muppet baby

Hi dr tooth no i am not going to go to the bootleg rout it is not right , i love this show to much to do that i want some offiical even if i have to wait some years more . For now i am just going to watch the youtube videos from time to time to get my fix of my faverite cartoon of all time .

I never never really wanted to go to the bootleg rount on this show really never never .
  15. bazooka_beak

Oh, definitely. This sounds terrible but it's better to download it yourself than to pay and encourage a bootlegger.
  16. muppet baby

You are right
  17. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

Clearly you've found it on Amazon.com (albeit not a real DVD, just a bootleg that someone is selling) - why not buy it yourself? Why do you keep asking people to send it to you?
  18. Drtooth

Probably because it's no longer "in Print"

probably means that that guy got caught.
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I'm not sure, but what I think that person means is for someone to send him/her the link to buy the bootleg DVD, not actually buy it for her.

But I could be wrong.
  20. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I never even knew this DVD set even existed! Drat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.