1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies Background

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Fraggle Lover, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Fraggle Lover

Fraggle Lover New Member

Isn't muppet babies misleading. The muppet movie shows how they met and they didn't know each other as kids in that movie. Also in muppets take manhattan miss piggy says to kermit "WOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN NICE IF WE HAD KNOWN EACH OTHER ALL OUR LIVES". But when you take a look at the muppet babies, it changes the whole story of the muppets. :confused: :smirk:
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

3. christyb

christyb New Member

Ummm...Haven't we all debated this before??
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Only a million times.
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

LoL:) ! New subject.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Some People are new so we don't know but i agree somethings are just to deep for the site :sing:
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Actually it is a million and two times. ;)
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Sorry, I lost track.
    :D
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

10. Fraggle Lover

Fraggle Lover New Member

Sorry or Not whatever you want

Look I'm a new member and I didn't know this topic came up so often . If you don't want to discuss this I'm certainly not forcing you to. But, if you don't mind me starting this thread, I would really like to learn about the muppet babies. :smirk:
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

You're right if you take the MB as muppet history then it does change the whole muppet story. However, I think you can't take it as that. I treat it as a separate storyline. I am a big fan of the MB but either way you can't treat it as fact or you get very confused.
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i Love the Muppet Babie even more then "the show" Maybe cuse it was on for a longer time and well i was older
  13. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I agree. :)
  14. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

I saw The Muppet Babies before I saw The Muppets Take Manhattan. I used to think that the Muppet Babies were in fact offspring of the adult counterparts on The Muppet Show, and that the parents were too busy to look after them, so they had left them in the care of Nanny. Then I saw The Muppets Take Manhattan, and realized that The Muppet Babies is sort of a "What if" thing.
    I think of The Muppet Movie as the defenitive story of how the Muppet troupe got together, even though Kermit tells Robin that it's only "Sort of how we got started."
  15. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I also like to think that the Muppets made a deal with an animation studio to create the Muppet Babies and get voice artists to do the voices since the Muppets are too busy doing movies and specials.

It's kind of like how there are cartoons about certain rock stars and celebrities, but sometimes they're way too busy to voice their own characters. Like The Beatles, Hulk Hogan's Rock N' Wrestling, and Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi.
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Or The Simpsons. they often have celebs and are cartoon.