1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies Castle

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by floydnjanicefan, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

2. Camellia

Camellia New Member

hi, yes we have this set, near MIB, from the family. :) (not for sale, sorry) :)

it is wonderful. if you buy one, be sure to inquire about missing pieces such as beds, dragons, stoves, characters. also, inquire if the elevator works, the clock tower has its top, and the doors and windows are hinged and complete.

the blue plastic castle does yellow with age, even ours, which has received excellent care and nearly no "play wear".

good luck!
    www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
    visit our Muppet Store :)

enjoy!
    Camellia
  3. Camellia

Camellia New Member

4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

5. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I didn't even know this existed.
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Me either, until someone was looking for one, but now when I see one on Ebay I post it over here in case someone wants one.
  7. Oliver

Oliver New Member

:D

That brings back memories!

I spent hours of my childhood locked away in my basement playing with these toys!!

I used to make my G.I. Joe's invade the castle and would chew on the baby muppet figures. Kermit's head was all dented and scratched and his eye paint was washed off.
  8. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

"G.I. Joe vs. The Muppets: The Movie."

Start working on a script guys.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I'll pass.
  10. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I think I will too. ;)
  11. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I just got the Scooter, Animal, and Knight Kermit today at Merchant Square Mall, my local antique mall, for $5 total. I did a "sold listings" search on eBay, and the Scooter alone sold for $12, so I guess that's a good deal. I'd upload a pic if I knew how to on this site.
  12. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I have these. Or, more correctly, my wife does. I bought them for her from eBay. I bought three or four incomplete sets for pretty low prices, and then pieced everything together. Here are some shots of the figurines.

These are the ones from the 'Imagination Park' train playset (a revamp of an older Disneyland playset). The backdrop is a modified printout of a Muppet Babies Colorforms set, Nanny is a printed cutout of an image found online, and the wagon came with one of the Muppet Babies Happy Meal toys.

[​IMG]

Here are the figurines from the Castle set, except for the identical Piggy. The horsey is another Happy Meal accessory.

[​IMG]

I may have a nearly complete Imagination Park set spare, if anyone is interested. I don't think I have pics of it, but here's the older Disneyland version to give you an idea what it was like.

[​IMG]

The castle in the background isn't part of it. It's a generic castle of my son's, I just added it to the pic for fun.

Alex
    Scooterforever likes this.
  13. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Thanks for the pics. Love the Bunsen and Beaker toys especially. Bunsen was dangerous enough as a mad scientist, so I can only imagine the tortures he puts Beaker through with the power of the mystic arts at his fingertips:eek::eek::eek: