1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet babies cel collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by jonny, Jun 8, 2013.

1. jonny

jonny New Member

Hi everyone-

I grew up with the Muppets as I'm sure most of you did and when I was young I had a nanny. My nannys son worked for hanna barbara and gave me a large box of cels. I understood little about the animation process and my parents feeling this art didn't belong in the hands of a youngster, put them in storage where they stayed until recently when I came across the box. Now I have no idea what to do with all these cels but I'm sure there is a better place for them where they can be enjoyed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

All I know is, get ready to spend a fortune on a UV protected frame, and don't hang them anywhere they could get direct sunlight, or over a heat source.

I got 3 animation cels (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Real Ghostbusters, Saint Seyia) sitting in a bag that I just can't do a thing with, but love to death. I've been looking at frames, and while the cheaper option is just get a normal frame, everyone stresses UV protected glass. Trouble is, that's almost impossible to find.

3. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member