Muppet babies cel collection

jonny

Reaction score
Hi everyone-

I grew up with the Muppets as I'm sure most of you did and when I was young I had a nanny. My nannys son worked for hanna barbara and gave me a large box of cels. I understood little about the animation process and my parents feeling this art didn't belong in the hands of a youngster, put them in storage where they stayed until recently when I came across the box. Now I have no idea what to do with all these cels but I'm sure there is a better place for them where they can be enjoyed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I know is, get ready to spend a fortune on a UV protected frame, and don't hang them anywhere they could get direct sunlight, or over a heat source.

I got 3 animation cels (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Real Ghostbusters, Saint Seyia) sitting in a bag that I just can't do a thing with, but love to death. I've been looking at frames, and while the cheaper option is just get a normal frame, everyone stresses UV protected glass. Trouble is, that's almost impossible to find.