1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies DVD Box Set

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by rayray, Jun 16, 2008.

1. rayray

rayray New Member

i know these have to be copies off VHS, but does anyone know what the quality is like? $30 for 5 dvds, i am sooo tempted?

thanks
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Wow, that is great.I paid $100 for mine.My set is spread out over 20 dvds, so I guess it is someone else who is selling these condensed into 5 dvds, so I cant comment on what the quality would be like as it is different to mine, which were taped off TV, not VHS.
  3. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

You guys are lucky, because I sure as heck don't know how to find MB anywhere on DVD. And all I need is the last season and like two episodes everywhere else. Drives me nuts!
  4. rayray

rayray New Member

muppetperson, where did you get yours from? i have no idea where they were taped off, is a tv recording better then vhs? how are your set?
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I got my set from ebay.With taping off tv,you get a poor quality and someone has to try and not get the commercials, which results in some of the show missing if they dont switch the recorder back on in time when the show starts again.Taping from a vhs is a professional
    copy but I dont think many episodes were released on vhs.