Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

Grover

Reaction score
Same here I was gonna post that put somebody beat me to it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
all i can say is.................................. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: lol, like a kid from the 80's i grew up with Muppet Babies (and Pee Wee's Playhouse, hey GOTTA LOVE Pee-Wee he was also on CBS the same channel MB was on, I ONLY remeber becouse mom use ta tape ALL that stuff for me and my brother we have a few eps of animated FR, MB and Pee Wee on tape) :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sorry, but...

I don't know what this site's source is, but I would not take their "announcement" that seriously (especially without listing any sources to back up their claim). There has been no announcement from Disney for such a title. Disney has made their official announcements for their upcoming animated-TV-show-DVD-sets going through to the end of the summer (The Tick, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin). And there had been a bit of advanced notice for awhile leading up to the official word. There are other Disney titles already announced (and many others hinted at) for September, October, and even later – A Muppet Babies DVD release has not been mentioned by Disney at all, so a "surprise" announcement or release this summer seem very very very unlikely at this point. To drive my point home even further, I contacted Buena Vista after first reading this article, and they said that they have no plans to release Muppet Babies on DVD (at this point in time). Maybe we'll see a release later, but at this point there are no plans.

So until we hear something more reliable... keep hope alive!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with Gefling on this, the site seems a dubious source at best. And though I would seriously want to get my paws on Muppet Babies, I just don't see it happening any time soon. And if it did, it would have to have some serious cuts.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I don't know what this site's source is, but I would not take their "announcement" that seriously (especially without listing any sources to back up their claim). There has been no announcement from Disney for such a title. Disney has made their official announcements for their upcoming animated-TV-show-DVD-sets going through to the end of the summer (The Tick, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin). And there had been a bit of advanced notice for awhile leading up to the official word. There are other Disney titles already announced (and many others hinted at) for September, October, and even later – A Muppet Babies DVD release has not been mentioned by Disney at all, so a "surprise" announcement or release this summer seem very very very unlikely at this point. To drive my point home even further, I contacted Buena Vista after first reading this article, and they said that they have no plans to release Muppet Babies on DVD (at this point in time). Maybe we'll see a release later, but at this point there are no plans.

So until we hear something more reliable... keep hope alive!
I knew it was too good to be true.:concern: :rolleyes: :crazy:

unclematt

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Is this entirely true? I just don't want to get my hopes up too high.
With the Muppet Babies I would never get my hopes up.