1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by erniebert1234ss, Aug 3, 2004.

1. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I saw that earlier today. :)
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i hope that they put the other three soon
  3. jamminjake

jamminjake New Member

This is what I emailed to Disney:
    Hello, I am a huge fan of Disney and Henson. I was wondering if Disney has any plans on releasing Muppet Babies to DVD like Ducktales, Gargoyles, or Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers? As you can clearly see from the number of units sold of animated shows they are selling very well. It would be Disney's best bet to "milk" the Muppets for all they are worth and all of the children who grew up with Muppet Babies are now parents themselves and I don't know a single Muppet Babies fan who would not buy a DVD box set. Once again please release our beloved Muppet Babies to DVD if not for our sake for the extreme DVD sales profit Disney will earn.
    Thanks, Jake
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am going to be spending so much money on DVDs
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

i will email disney today
  6. jamminjake

jamminjake New Member

Me: Hello, I am a huge fan of Disney and Henson. I was wondering if Disney has any plans on releasing Muppet Babies to DVD like Ducktales, Gargoyles, or Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers? As you can clearly see from the number of units sold of animated shows they are selling very well. It would be Disney's best bet to "milk" the Muppets for all they are worth and all of the children who grew up with Muppet Babies are now parents themselves and I don't know a single Muppet Babies fan who would not buy a DVD box set. Once again please release our beloved Muppet Babies to DVD if not for our sake for the extreme DVD sales profit Disney will earn. Thanks, Jake

Disney: Jake,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding MUPPET BABIES. We appreciate your interest.

We do not have any information regarding an expected release for this series. We will let our Marketing Department know of your interest. Please visit our website at

www.disneyvideos.com

for future details.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Regards,

WDHE Consumer Relations
    US and Canada
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

i didn't get a response yet but ml the same
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Muppet Babies

Unreleased Rank: 127th
    Overall Rank: 246th
    Season Set: 1123 (96%)
    Best of: 360 (31%)
    Individual Episodes: 260 (22%)
    Total Number of Voters: 1168

People want the Box Sets
  9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I find that vary encouraging. I will definately cast my vote on the site! I do not really remember the Muppet Babies, apart from the fact that I used to watch it on Nic, but I think a box set would be wonderful to see!
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

How do I vote on this?
  11. jamminjake

jamminjake New Member

You must reigster at tvshowsondvd.com first and vote there.
  12. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I voted for Muppet Babies on TVshowsondvd.com awhile back. I didn't realize it ranked so high up. Surely they HAVE to listen!

Email your friends and family, we shall prevail ;)
  13. Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann New Member

I just voted today...

Current stats:
    Unreleased Rank: 127th
    Overall Rank: 244th
    Season Set: 1147 (96%)
    Best of: 370 (31%)
    Individual Episodes: 265 (22%)
    Total Number of Voters: 1193
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

wow 7 days 30 more voters
  15. peterjaye

peterjaye New Member

Good News!!!!

It looks like your prayers have been answered, according to "Wikipedia,"
    Buena Vista Home Entertainment, has announced that the first season of Muppet Babies will be released on DVD in 2006!
    Oh yeah I just wanted to say the 80's rule!!!!!
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow sooo awsome! I'm an 80's kid aswell. I love Muppet babies and I'll be buyin a set. I have a few old tapes that Disney/Buena Vista put out in 1993. :)
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I can not believe they are going to be releasing Muppet Babies. I am so excited. It is a **** good time to be a Muppet's Fan. If we could only get a second Muppetfest going. Did I say that?
  18. jamminjake

jamminjake New Member

For the past 5 years every year that has been on the page.

This year it was 2005. Last 2004 and so on.

It is not true, but false.
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

You just pulled my heart out Jake
  20. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

HAHA,jake is 100% correct they say that every year i really would like to know who the jerk is that keeps promoting this false information.Although i'd like to see a muppet babies dvd i highly doubt there would be season sets.Who outside this website would pay 30.oo$ dollars for season by season sets?Most casual shoppers would chuckle when they see a toddlers show on the shelf at such a high price.I'm sure we will see single disc releases that seems more reasonable since mostly parents would pick this up for their kids.