1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies Live! (Student Actors)

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by CoOKiE, May 28, 2006.

1. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

thats is terrible
  3. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

i actually thought it was funny and educational. You have to have the theatre imagination for it to work. Yea, the costumes weren't muppet work... but for a stage play, i thought it worked pretty well. And i LOVE how they show Nanny.
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I agree, the show itself was great. My only question is, what the heck was it? I mean, where and when was it from, ETC. Very funny, and really weird at the beginning!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I have NO IDEA why anybody who posts anything at YouTube just cannot seem to hold the camera steady or do steady pans?? I can't watch most videos there when it is like that.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I guess if you can't hold a camera, you can't hole people attention to well either. Funny stuff.
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I saw that before. It's a really good parody of Muppet Babies, they really knew their details. Plus, it had a good message.

According to YouTube, "After watching the Rodney King beating video, the Muppet Babies learn of the concept of race and begin to question whether they can still be friends with one another. Join Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzy, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Animal on their discoveries.

This was a sketch performed by the Theatre Rice Comedy Troupe in November 2002 at UC Berkeley."
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Okay, that sounds interesting.
  9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Hahahah that's the funniestthing I seen in a long time Nice find!!