1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies Live

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by SSLFan, Jun 26, 2007.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Is this true there was a Muppet Babies Live? I've seen the page on Muppet Wiki about the show, but did anyone here ever attend it? How about The Muppet Show On Tour? If so, please feel free to post your experiences.;)
  2. Doug&Rodney

Doug&Rodney New Member

neither of these but i'm going to Sesame Street Live! in september:):excited::crazy:

it's when elmo grows up. if anyone has ever seen it tell me is it good?
  3. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

it's a NEW show. you are lucky you get to see it.:rolleyes: ;) if posible, could you pleeeeaaaase post photos of the show after youv'e seen it?:sympathy:
  4. I went to see The Muppet Show On Tour (Second Run) when I was about 7. It was a surprise for my birthday. From what I remember it was amazing. The Muppet Babies bit was pretty short and not all the characters were present but they performed the Muppet Babies title theme. I remember that it had been re-recorded because the likes of Kermit and others weren't there so other characters had to perform their parts. They were puppets while the rest of the show was performed by people in full-size Muppet suits. The only thing I have left from then is the tour program which is a little worse for wear.
  5. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Cool. Could you post the program on here?
  6. I'll scan the pages in when I get some time and post them up here. Please excuse any childish scribble. I was only 7. :p
  7. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

Oh please do! :) I'd love to see the pics as well!