Muppet Babies Live

SSLFan

Reaction score
Is this true there was a Muppet Babies Live? I've seen the page on Muppet Wiki about the show, but did anyone here ever attend it? How about The Muppet Show On Tour? If so, please feel free to post your experiences.:wink:

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
neither of these but i'm going to Sesame Street Live! in september:smile::excited::crazy:

it's when elmo grows up. if anyone has ever seen it tell me is it good?

SSLFan

Reaction score
it's a NEW show. you are lucky you get to see it.:rolleyes: :wink: if posible, could you pleeeeaaaase post photos of the show after youv'e seen it?:sympathy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I went to see The Muppet Show On Tour (Second Run) when I was about 7. It was a surprise for my birthday. From what I remember it was amazing. The Muppet Babies bit was pretty short and not all the characters were present but they performed the Muppet Babies title theme. I remember that it had been re-recorded because the likes of Kermit and others weren't there so other characters had to perform their parts. They were puppets while the rest of the show was performed by people in full-size Muppet suits. The only thing I have left from then is the tour program which is a little worse for wear.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Cool. Could you post the program on here?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'll scan the pages in when I get some time and post them up here. Please excuse any childish scribble. I was only 7. :stick_out_tongue: