Muppet Babies on Dvd!For Real!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I went to DragonCon this past year and at the festival I found a copy of Muppet Babies, right now I am at work and I do not have the list of the episodes but if you want to know and you want your own copy you can go to www.ontherunvideo.com. They are a legal company, and the DVD is clear. So yeah I highly recommend you go check them out.

Luke

Reaction score
I doubt they're legal, but they seem to have done a good job of the production quality. Some other classic shows on there too.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Haha, thats awesome! Theres one more thing to add to my Christmas list :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
They're probably the Transformers CDs release that I have, but can someone verify?

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I doubt they're legal, but they seem to have done a good job of the production quality. Some other classic shows on there too.

They definately aren't. or maybe barely legal. Heck, the site even has the "Star Wars Holiday Special" which would make Monseuir Lucas very upset.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I swear that there was a release of the Muppet Babies show on DVD, I can't remember where I saw it but I think it came with a little stuffed Muppet Baby of some kind. I know I'm not going crazy........er

Daniel

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen those stuffed Muppet Babies that come with DVDs. Unfortunatley, that's only one ep per show. I don't think I'll be getting the DVD from DragonCon since I can watch all MB eps on You Tube, but maybe I'll check out that website and see what all they have.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear that there was a release of the Muppet Babies show on DVD, I can't remember where I saw it but I think it came with a little stuffed Muppet Baby of some kind. I know I'm not going crazy........er
Try taking the WABAC machine a couple years back. They had some. Gonzo, Piggy, Kermit, and Fozzie. They announced, but never released Animal and Rowlf. That would have meant 5 episodes.

I hope if this is a copyrighted clips resolution problem they can solve it. I'm pretty sure they'd at least keep the Star Wars stuff in, since George Lucas has a pretty good relationship with Henson and Disney. The Columbia stuff I'm worried about.

Luke

Reaction score
I hope if this is a copyrighted clips resolution problem they can solve it. I'm pretty sure they'd at least keep the Star Wars stuff in, since George Lucas has a pretty good relationship with Henson and Disney. The Columbia stuff I'm worried about.
It's just a pirate seller who knows how to make good looking dvd's and covers. The material on them is illegal.