Muppet Babies Questions

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh.. excuse me. Someone once told me that Dr. teeth was on Muppet Babies, but I don't believe them. Could someone clear that up? Could he have been on Muppet Monsters and Mysteries?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmmm now that you say that, it sounds familiar. But I don't know.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
As far as I know, the only member of the Electric Mayhem to make an appearance on Muppet Babies was Janice, and she was just a little older than the others.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think the book I got the information from is correct, now that you think about it! They called Rowlf a ...a..BEAR!!!!!!

And..uh..skeeter? What about Animal?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is that there was one episode when Kermit makes a wish that they could be in the movies when they grow up or something and they show a quite scene from The Great Muppet Caper. I think Dr. Teeth was in that! :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Janice was on it as a pre-teen who couldnt read and Skeeter remember Animal was on it to.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bonston and Beeker used to apear some times didn't they?

I have only seen , Muppet Babies: The Next Generation, Transcontinental Cho Cho, and Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy.

I couldn't help feeling sorry for Scooter though!!! An d Piggy for that matter!! That Skeeter was a terror!!!

I think it is sooo funny that it is made for children and it is a PG (in England) and the Muppets are made for adults and they are Us (in England)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MUPPET BABIES?! YUCK!!

I never could get into them, they were part of Piggy's imagination in TMTM, and do NOT fit into the chronology of The Muppets at all!! There is no way I can accept them.

The other thing that messes it all up for me is in the Muppet Family Christmas, after she IMAGINES them all as babies they pull out a FILM CLIP of them as Muppet Babies, and THAT throws out the whole chronology.

Sometimes, writers just don't keep their stories in mind.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Umm...Muppets, Remember?

Heh, dude, chilly down my friend!

Ya gotta remember, it is the Muppets. Not everything has to make sense...you also have to realize that Muppet Babies go beyond the Muppets and true blue Muppet fans. The Muppet Babies, whether they were just supposed to be a fantasy or not, became a childrens show that influenced generations. It was entertaining with familiar characters and helped kids use their imagination. If you can't accept it in the "orderly progression of Muppet-dom," at least take it for that, which is what it is. :smile:

-Matt