Muppet Babies Stuff

Are you a fan of Scooter?

• Total voters

ScooterFan44

Reaction score
Hi everyoone. I want to say something first. I'm only 12. (It says 22 on my page, but I messed up my birthday when I signed up. Can I fix it?) So, I'm new to this site. So recently, I have become a big fan of Muppet Babies. I would like to know if there sre any Muppet Babies Merchandise. (DVDs, Plush, Action Figures, etc) Also, are the Muppet Babies in syndication in any countries right now? Someone said MB have NO DVDs because of copyright disputes. What happened to the MB master tapes? Also, are there any plans for MB merchandise? I would love MB Scooter, Kermit and Gonzo plushes,but don't know if they exist. And if there isn't a Baby Scooter plush, is anyone willing to make one for a price as high as $30? If anyone can awnser these, I would be really grateful. Bye! :smile: :}

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
There's lots of MB merchandise out there. Sadly, there's nothing in stores anymore. Just search Muppet Babies on eBay, or check out a thrift store or a garage sale. Some non-Muppet fans don't know what they're giving away. My sister and I recently got a Baby Piggy doll for 50 cents!

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Muppet_Babies_Merchandise

This should help you find all what's out there. Sorry, I don't think a Baby Scooter plush exists, but I know there are at least figures of them all, and I'm sure they have Kermit and Gonzo. And I would so make you a Baby Scooter if I was better at sewing. I stink. But asking around is a good way to find someone who can. I know there are pretty good puppet builders here.

Welcome to this awesome forum, and happy Muppet Babying! :wink: