Muppet Babies: The Movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I really like your story. I have to admit that I don't think I've ever seen the later MB episodes with Waldorf and Statler as their uncles. It's kind of weird seeing them as parental-type characters rather than hecklers.

I have one of them on tape, In fact it's the Transcontinental WOoWOo... If I could make a copy for you, I would, but I can't... sorry!

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, I am wondering. Why no cheap stright to movie release of Muppet Babies: The Movie?
..... maybe because voluntary euthanasia isn't legal in all countries yet ? :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I didn't mean CHEAP. I meant that Alfie, Doug, Red Dwarf, Rugrats and, of all things, The Wild Thornberrys got movies, then why couldn't we have one.

I mean surely it would sell as well as the Wild Thornberrys!!!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
No, I didn't mean CHEAP. I meant that Alfie, Doug, Red Dwarf, Rugrats and, of all things, The Wild Thornberrys got movies, then why couldn't we have one.

I mean surely it would sell as well as the Wild Thornberrys!!!
I would agree...but would they get the initial cast together again to do it?

Baby Rowlf

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't know. Maybe they could. I would hope so, though if they got good people to copy the voices it would do. The thing it needs is a good, good, good script, the rest is history.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf said:
I would agree...but would they get the initial cast together again to do it?

Baby Rowlf

They're voice actors... if you pay them enough, they will... I mean, what's Dave Coulier doing these days?