Muppet Babies video edits

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What edits have been made to the various Muppet Babies episodes when released on video?

The only edit I know of is in the video Explore with Us, which omits the "go bye-bye" ending after the credits.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Most of the VHS had the "go Bye Bye"tags removed (as I've stated in an earlier post). I think Valentines was the only exception. That said, the episodes are edited, because they used prints of the syndicated versions.

The Valentine episode has a scene cut out (during the insult poem segment) where Scooter gives Skeeter a beard. We see both of them wearing beards with no explaination.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Then does anybody know what was cut in syndication? Does anybody know if the video releases cut anythinjg that wasn't cut in syndication (besides the tags)?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Were any of the Star Wars clips edited from the video release of Let's Play?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I guess that most of the last season episodes that were released on video were mostly uncut, because very few episodes from the last episodes were even syndicated.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
The McDonald's MB VHSes didn't have the Go-Bye-Bye removed. I know this because I own several.

I kinda wish that Disney and McDonald's would do MB DVDs of specific episodes...

I'd kill to see "Invasion of the Muppet Snackers" again.

BJ

minor muppetz

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
The McDonald's MB VHSes didn't have the Go-Bye-Bye removed. I know this because I own several.

BJ
Do you know how many were released?

I only know of three releases: The Daily Muppet, Gonzo's Video Show/ I Want My Muppet TV!, and The Great Mupet Cartoon Show. Were there any more?

There is a page for these videos at Muppet Wiki, in need of attention. I have The Daily Muppet but can't scan an image of the cover, but maybe you could, if you have any of the covers (and scanning equipment). Of course you might not be a member of Muppet Wiki, but you could join.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I happen to have another McDonalds MB VHS: Snow White and the Seven Muppets.

Maybe we should have a list of all the McDonalds MB VHS tapes...

BJ

muppet baby

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
I happen to have another McDonalds MB VHS: Snow White and the Seven Muppets.

Maybe we should have a list of all the McDonalds MB VHS tapes...

BJ
That was one of my faverite muppet babies shows of all time .

Mcdonalds and disney would make so much money if they would get together and do the dvds that would be so great .
:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
Mcdonalds and disney would make so much money if they would get together and do the dvds that would be so great .
:smile:
Why should future Muppet Babies DVDs be released at McDonald's, anyway? Why not at retail?