1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies Videos

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Ilikemuppets, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

2. Unfortunately, its already been out for awhile. If you look to the left of the title it says 1984 on it. I remember it being on the shelves at the stores a while back but I never picked up a copy.
  3. I aplogize, the footage is from 1984. It says at the bottom that the release date was April 11, 1994. But its still already been out for awhile.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Okay, thanks. But of course Disney didn't own the Muppet's in 1984.
  5. Yeah, true. But they did have their hands in a lot of the projects from the 90's even before they officially bought them. Such as muppet Treasure Island and Muppet Christmas Carol. Not really sure to what extent though, but those were both Walt Disney pictures as well. Thats kind of why I thought Disney would be really good for the muppets. Hasn't panned out that way so far, but who knows.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Okay, so I guess they must have released this back then.
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Disney had the video distribution rights to Muppet Babies back when this video was released.
  8. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I think Disney could still do some great things with the Muppets, but it's going to take some time, it would still take time even if Henson still owned them. The truth is the Muppets were a sinking boat and hasn't been very popular since really the late 80's.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Gotcha