Muppet bargains on Amazon/eBay/ect. Thread

beakerfan76

Reaction score
(If this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it)
Someone in the Fraggle forum thought it'd be a good idea for someone to post a thread for people to post similar deals like the one found today (63% off the FR complete series), even if it's for a limited time.

Anyone can post deals they find, and it doesn't matter if it's current or vintage merch, as long as it has something to do with any Jim Henson production (from The Muppets and Sesame Street, to Labyrinth and Dinosaur). Also, it can be anything from toys and clothing to DVDs and albums.

Any site is acceptable as long as it isn't spyware infested.

dmoss

Reaction score
Great thinking, beakerfan! :smile:

Looks like, just moments ago, someone posted two Lips Variations on eBay with No Reserve price, starting bid of just $0.99!

Item Number: 190409416577

Dearth

Reaction score
Were the silver and brown versions of Lips as bad about the paint staying sticky all these years later as the white version was?

That disappointing experience from last year is one of the reasons I won't pay exorbitant prices for any of the last wave of Muppets anymore. Shelled out mucho dinero, opened the card, and bang! ruined his paint job just by touching him.

I was heartsick.

DN

Count von Count

Reaction score
Someone in the Fraggle forum thought it'd be a good idea for someone to post a thread for people to post similar deals like the one found today even if it's for a limited time.
That was my idea. I was just about to make one,:attitude: but you beat me to it. But it's ok:wink:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
That was my idea. I was just about to make one,:attitude: but you beat me to it. But it's ok:wink:
No sweat, man, I figured I'd do you the trouble of making one. You can help the thread by finding some deals.

BTW, 80's Tees has some Sesame Street shirts on sale. 80'stees.com :search:

dmoss

Reaction score
Found ANOTHER Lips figure, this time he is Silver with a Buy it Now Price of only $25.00! :smile:

eBay Item Number: 110551676734

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Walmart has a couple of shirts and hats with Animal, Cookie Monster, and Elmo. The shirts are $7.50 and the hats are $10.00.

Dearth

Reaction score
Found ANOTHER Lips figure, this time he is Silver with a Buy it Now Price of only $25.00! :smile:

eBay Item Number: 110551676734
Aw, man. I didn't see when you posted this one, and now that I click on the link, it's already sold. The worst part? I just bought some loose figures from that same seller, and had some of her other stuff in my Watching folder.

Oddly enough, she's got a higher Buy It Now on the EB Piggy than she had on that Lips.

Dearth

Dearth

Reaction score
This isn't an online bargain, but a friend of mine in CA told me about a clearance item at his Target, and sure enough it's on clearance here in AL too, so that seems fairly nationwide.

The Fisher-Price "123 Sesame Street" playset is currently half-off. Was $34.99, now $17.48.

Dearth