1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

See the new Muppet beanbags here!

Yeah... not really the best looking things out there (Gonzo's okay, I guess), but that's unfortunately par for Muppet plush to not be the best looking things. But at least we're seeing general retail plush toys.
  2. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

looksvery excting news to see more muppet plushies though in that picture it looks like the animal plushie's head is bigger than its body but hey its some more muppet products in shops
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I saw when they posted on facebook yesterday. Their definitely better looking then the Disney store ones which I never bought. I am definitely gonna be buying these!! :)
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Actually, I kinda like that Fozzie. Animal, however... I want to put a baby bonnet on him. Why is he holding a pair of earthworms?
  5. Pinkflower7783

I think Fozzie is the best looking one out of all of them. Kermit looks like he croaked. Hahahaha! Yeah sorry for that lame joke. :p
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

These look pretty good. I'm not as happy with the way Kermit and Animal look, but I want Fozzie and Gonzo so terribly badly.

And am I the only one seriously considering boycotting the Fozzies so that they quit spelling his name wrong?
  7. Pinkflower7783

They could've worked on Kermit's nose more...yeesh!
  8. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

Animal's Just Being Animal!! :halo: , And Yeah, I Agree He Does Look Like His Muppet Babies Counterpart :p, And Yeah, I Kinda Like That Fozzie Too!!
  9. Pinkflower7783

Kinda bummed they didn't make a Piggy one. On the other hand maybe that's not such a bad thing I have YET to see a really good Piggy in anything plush...:mad:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. Drtooth

It looks like they remembered that Fozzie's nose overlaps his eyes slighly, and not an inch under. These probably look better in turn around. Things usually do.

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't have these things at Disney. We got obscure characters from TS3, we should have had at LEAST a Dr. Teeth or a Sam or a Scooter or something.
  11. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

12. Pinkflower7783

Man I am so making a trip to toys r us this weekend!!! Probably can't get the medium sized their a little pricey but I am def getting the beanies! As for Disney's theirs was just one bug disappointment. :/
  13. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Make sure you call your TRU first. I called the closest one to me and asked if they had any in stock by the item number and they said no. Then I asked if she knows when they are getting them in and she said that TRU was not approved to sell the muppets plush. Then I called a TRU about 30 mins from me and they had one of each medium plush so they held the items for me. The medium plush are so cute in person and I bought all 4! I hope mine gets the bean bag muppets plush so I can get those also
  14. Pinkflower7783

Luckily the one by me is only 10 mins away I'll just stop in.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh man...I was just around my TRU today and I forgot to stop in and check these guys out...luckily I only live about 10 minutes away, so I guess I'll just have to make a trip there some other time...
  16. Drtooth

The Fozzie looks pretty good. Much better than the Disney Store version. And they also remembered his nose and eyes placement in that one too.

The Animal.... not so much.
  17. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I still love my Sababba Fozzie. These are okay. I do like the Gonzo.
  18. jrxing

jrxing Member

I know this may be a dumb question, but are the plushes considered to be "different " than the Disney store ones besides their size? I mean from a collectors perspective ?
  19. Pinkflower7783

Oh come on people we know there's no such thing as a perfect plushie! XP
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What is with cross-eyed Gonzo? I hope they aren't all like that.

The other three all seem better than many plush...the animal is by far the best one that I've seen released for a while...