Muppet Bobble Heads!!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOO! I just got my Kermit Bobble Head at Target! It is soooo cool! I'm gonna get Miss Piggy Next time I go in Target. Does anyone else like these? They are so cool.

Sir Didymus

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Sir, where at Target did you find the bobbleheads? I haven't been in a while and wasn't sure if they would just pop out at me, or I'd need to hunt a little bit. Also just curious if you noticed how many they had left and how much they were? Thanks!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It depends on which Target you go to. You see they have two kinds, Target and Target Greatland (sort of like K mart and Super K, it just has slightly more). WHen I saw them, they were at the Bigger location, and were near the cheasy little collectors cards isle. They had a lot of them, Muppets, Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story, etc.

Ryan

Reaction score
You can also find them in some stores in front of the checkout.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's what I menat! I didn't think Aisle was the right word for it, since it's more like a little shelf or two at the furthest end of the checkout row (the one that's never used)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Cindy,
They were sitting on a shelf next to the Check out stand. They had 4 Kermits and 2 Miss Piggys. They were only ten bucks each. I'm gonna get Miss Piggy Next time I go there. Or maybee I'll put her on my Christmas list! LOL!

Jake

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks everybody for the Target road map. :wink: I should be able to find them with no problem now. Although, $10 does seem a little steep to me. But I haven't seen them in person, so they could be $10 worth of Muppety goodness. I'll definitely check them out next time though! Thanks again for all the help.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I still haven't seen these...which company produced them? Do they look good? I've been considering getting a bobbley-thing of some kind for my car, but have held out. Is it time?

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn