Muppet Book question.... HELP!!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay. Can someone please help me answer this question by Thursday afternoon at 5?

Who drew and who wrote the book "The Case of the Missing Mother?"

What was the publishing company?

When was it released?

I kinda have it as a refference on a report I am doing for an Illustration History class, and I have to hand the paper in first thing Friday morning!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I thank those who can help!

mdstudio

Reaction score
Book info

The Case of the Missing Mother (1983)
Published 1983 by Random House with the Muppet Press. Written by James Howe. Illustrated by William Cleaver. Storybook. Paperback, 32 pages.

Animal runs away from the Muppet Theater to find his mother. The rest of the gang help him on his quest to discover his roots. Included are Piggy, Fozzie and Animal's mothers.

It's posted on this page:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/books_1980.shtml

Good luck with your paper!
Trevor

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Arrrrgh!

I hate it when you feel all important and needed and "Oh boy, I'm probably, like, one of few people who has this,", and can't WAIT to post the info, and then some OTHER GUY does it first!

:mad:

No hard feelin's, mdstudio... :smile:

lol

:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gracias dude. I was going to look at the Muppet collections section... I kinda Panicked... heh heh heh..hooo boy!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Arrrrgh!

I hate it when you feel all important and needed and "Oh boy, I'm probably, like, one of few people who has this,", and can't WAIT to post the info, and then some OTHER GUY does it first!
AHHH!!! Not to worry! For I need to get pictures of the book. That's where you come in! I can print out the pictures on your site, and use them for my report.

I used to have this book, but dear ol' mommy lost it. It was one of my favorite too! I always wished I had the record and book (or book and tape) version. I wonder who would have performed Animal's mother's voice!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
AHHH!!! Not to worry! For I need to get pictures of the book. That's where you come in! I can print out the pictures on your site, and use them for my report.

I used to have this book, but dear ol' mommy lost it. It was one of my favorite too! I always wished I had the record and book (or book and tape) version. I wonder who would have performed Animal's mother's voice!
Cool! Feel free to use 'em! :smile:

And Richard Hunt did the voice of Animal's mother. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
My report is coming along pretty well. In fact, I have mentioned several other children's books, like one by Beatrix Potter. Here's an example:

Peter Rabbit is a stupid book about a stupid rabbit that steals vegetables from other peopple's gardens.