Muppet Books Available on 2/11/2014

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Lips line was not in the book..... but the character or should i say characters have a really good cameo and its characters you wouldnt expect to have even the tiniest cameo let alone a speaking one toward somewhat the end of the book/movie and help out Constantine and Dominic at the Tower Of London!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I said that it was an obscure character who didn't get any dialogue in the last film. While Robin was barely in the movie and didn't get any dialogue, I don't consider him an obscure character. Though he rarely has a major role in the movies. Seems he must be the most major and well-known character to not be too prominent in the films (Link and Dr. Strangepork kinda qualify as well).

At one point in the book, it mentions that Walter gives a wink. It'll be interesting to see if this is actually shown in the movie. I don't think the Walter puppet even has a blinking mechanism.

How was the last movie's ending spoiled?

I'm going to put this under a spoiler:
First of all, the last movie ended with the Muppets once again having a large number of fans, who are suddenly outside excited to see the Muppets. At the beginning of the book, it's pointed out that the fans were just paid extras and dancers. I feel this kinda ruins the sudden thrill of the Muppets seeing that they do have large amounts of fans again.

Additionally, when the Muppets go on tour, Kermit realistically decides that they should start small, and when the other Muppets hope they then get bigger, Kermit just says they can go from small to slightly bigger (this isn't really what I mean as spoiling the ending). Dominic ends up convincing Kermit to do a show at a really big theater. Every show the Muppets do not only sells out, but the reviews are good as well... But it turns out the sudden success is due to Dominic paying people to see the show and write good reviews.

galagr

Reaction score
Lips line was not in the book..... but the character or should i say characters have a really good cameo and its characters you wouldnt expect to have even the tiniest cameo let alone a speaking one toward somewhat the end of the book/movie and help out Constantine and Dominic at the Tower Of London!

Oh no...don't tell me...The Moopets? That's my final guess...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
First of all, the last movie ended with the Muppets once again having a large number of fans, who are suddenly outside excited to see the Muppets. At the beginning of the book, it's pointed out that the fans were just paid extras and dancers. I feel this kinda ruins the sudden thrill of the Muppets seeing that they do have large amounts of fans again.

The last movie was acknowledged several times during it that it was just a movie. Acknowledging it in the next one doesn't undercut the emotion; it continues the theme.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
..... but the character or should i say characters have a really good cameo and its characters you wouldnt expect to have even the tiniest cameo let alone a speaking one toward somewhat the end of the book/movie and help out Constantine and Dominic at the Tower Of London!
Are you referring to all of The Moopets (sans Animool, of course) or are there other characters there in addition to The Moopets?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The junior novel of The Muppets avoided mentioning the names of any celebrity who had a part big enough to be mentioned in the book (referring to Jack Black merely as "a famous person"), but this book actually does mention one of the celebrities by name (Salma Hayek). Of course the book doesn't really say anything about her part in the movie outside of her being one of the guest stars.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Oooh! Man..looks like MMW is going to have more Muppets than TM(2011)! Well, I won't ask anymore on who the Muppet(s) that appear in this scene are. If it's not any of the Muppets I said before, then it will truly be a surprise!

It will really be a shock for a talking role... we dont know what preformer wil preform him. ..

galagr

Reaction score
Since we're on the subject of obscure characters, I figured I'd bring this up again:

This picture. It's intrigued me ever since I saw it in the "Game Day" promo. There's just so much going on here, it's pretty overwhelming.

Anyway, at the back of the picture, you can see several Muppets plastered to a wall. Among these Muppets are Foo-Foo, the EM, Crazy Harry, and a Muppet that looks like none other than (get this) Brewster. Right above Tina Fey's head, there's a Muppet that is dressed in yellow-ish brown clothing and has a big, white beard, much like Brewster.

A few have speculated that it's just a Muppet prisoner and not Brewster, due to the fact that he's wearing the same outfit as the rest of the prisoners, but why would they just throw a random prisoner up there with the rest of the main Muppets?

What do you guys think? I really think (and hope) that it's Brewster.