1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MUPPET BOOKSACKS

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by jrxing, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jrxing

jrxing Member

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. jrxing

jrxing Member

I'm sorry I tried to post pictures but can't figure it out! Maybe someone can help me out! :)
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You don't really need to post the pictures they'll see them when they click on the link but omg!!! I want the Muppets Messenger bag with the group! I'll just be adding that to my Christmas list. :D But there ya go I posted a photo because that's the one I want. Lol!
    [​IMG]
    jrxing likes this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Really nice stuff here. I wonder if these are going to make their ways into stores...
  5. Pinkflower7783

My guess is...probably not. :/
  6. jrxing

jrxing Member

thank youツ I couldn't believe I came across these! I ordered that one!
  7. jrxing

jrxing Member

Kohl's had one of the booksacks but its no longer available
  8. Pinkflower7783

I can't really afford to order one right now but like I said I'll definitely get it as a Christmas gift. I already have a list of Muppet merchandise I want already. Bwahahaha! :D
    jrxing likes this.
  9. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I like these to, but I wish they wouuld sell them in stores. bags like these, I like to purchase in person so I can make sure they are the size I want.