Muppet boys t-shirt at Dollar General

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
We normally dont go into Dollar General, but - the gf and I went in one today! But low and behold I walk by there little boy t-shirts (seen they had Mickey Mouse, and Agent P outta the corner of my eye) and next to them was a Muppets t-shirt! NOT a sesame street but the Disney Muppets! They had them in Boys (little boys) size 4 - 7.
Lucky enuff I asked her when her nephew's birthday was again, in April, so she called her mother asked what the little guys shirt size was (thank god some grandmother know there grand-kids sizes!) and grabbed one off so fast (and for $7) we got it (along with some books of Disney/Pixar CARS, because he Loooooves Cars!) and put it away til next month (April)!

Hubert

Reaction score
Nice shirt. I wonder if any adult shirts have been (or will be) released with this design.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
nope no Mens (i even asked!) at least in dollar general anyways..

Hubert

Reaction score
Maybe it will show up at a different store.

Or maybe we should just keep buying all of these small shirts we can't use, just to show Disney how popular the design is.

But hoping it will show up at a different store will probably be more affordable.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
That's really cute. Thanks for posting. Thinking I'll be heading to Dollar General tomorrow!

Hubert

Reaction score
Now if I can figure out which dollar store in my area is Dollar General. I can never remember which dollar stores are called Dollar General and which dollar stores are called something else.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
That's really cute. Thanks for posting. Thinking I'll be heading to Dollar General tomorrow!
Cindy - NO idea if all the Dollar General store have em, but good luck! :smile: It IS cute! kinda makes me wanna go out and buy another one and save it for when we have a kid :laugh:

beaker

Reaction score
Pair of scissors, L or XL size black shirt, fabric glue. boom, adult male sized shirt with that image. And man what a great shirt that is. We have Dollar Tree and 98 cent stores here, but never heard of Dollar General

Given the way the economy is and how overpriced everything is, I encourage everyone to go to these discount stores more. Just dont get the toxic cheap-melt-in-your-car generic toys, heh

beaker

Reaction score
Wait...it's called Dollar General but they charge 7 dollar for kids shirts? Usually 99 cent/dollar stores mean's nothing over a buck