1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Cake Pops

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Teheheman, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Teheheman Well-Known Member

2. bandit Well-Known Member

OH! These are so cute! It seems like it would take an awful lot of fondant, time and patience in order to get them to look that good. I think mine would look like someone opened up the Ark of the Covenant on them.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh man oh man are those awesome! I WANT THEM! I WANT THEM!
  4. bandit Well-Known Member

Hah! Hubert, I love the new Avatar! And -- Yes! Cake pops are great and MUPPET pops are that much more awesome.
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

Gah! Everyone keeps telling me how much they love my new avatar, even though I absolutely hate the thing! it just doesn't look as good when it isn't in it's full glory...I'm about ready to change back...
  6. bandit Well-Known Member

o.o lol You're welcome
  7. Teheheman Well-Known Member

First off, I actually think that's a cool avatar Hubert. Secondly, don't you mean 'Arc of the Con-Fondant? Lastly, see what I did there?

Daniel
    bandit likes this.
  8. bandit Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHAHA! so bad it's GOOD! Kinda like cakepops. ^___^ They are deceptive in their size and cute appearance but...DON'T let them fool you! Don't be seduced by their bright eyes and ready smiles. They're still cake. Bites of cake add up to WHOLE cakes and WHOLE cakes lead to giant cake butts. Be wary! Eat wisely.
    ^_^ But eat 'em for sure.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I've seen these their cute but that's way too much fondant and icing for me.
  10. catherine Active Member

love the new avatar, hubert, it's a good one. wish I had a new one, like yours. Them cake pops look really inviting. I wish we could have an on-line party, ourselves.
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

So now this has become the Hubert avatar thread...:sigh:
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think we better get this thread back on topic. Lol. They do look cute but I don't know how good they'd taste. :/
  13. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm, giant cake butts

Daniel