1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet cake toppers

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, May 23, 2012.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I saw this at Wal Mart recently...on a cake they had for sale but I'll assume it is there cake book too....usually if that is the case they will let you buy the toppers without getting a cake
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

One of those amazon (or was it e-bay) advertisements at the bottom of the screen actually showed those. I didn't know if it was real or not. Looks like it is.

Yeah, they usually sell these separately... but they're like upwards of five bucks or more in cases. I wish I got the Yu Yu Hakusho toppers when I had a chance.. Got a bunch of other ones that they were getting rid of though.
  4. muppetperson

Thanks.I have found them now on both Amazon and ebay.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. muppetperson

Got my cake decoration figures today.The electic mayhem are like a miniature plastic 3D wall plaque.They arent Canadian but are from a Company called DecoPac in Minnesota.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Piggy's eyes UGH! -_-