1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Cake

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'd have a hard time debating wether to eat it or not!
  3. Fozzie Bear

I agree. I think it would have to be waxed or something to keep it! Man, somebody is talented and creative! I wish whoever did this would come on the site here and discuss the cake design and how he/she did it. Fantastic!
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Aw Kev..you beat me to it! Someone sent me the link to this last night.I think it's cute!
    (And Oscarfan...I'm with you on wondering whether to eat it or not!)
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

It was made by Heather haynes of Clarksville, IN and won a blue ribbon at the 2007 Kentucky state fair.I think the cake is still around sitting on top of a refrigerator of her mother's.
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Don't worry folks.

They can always make another one.

So enjoy.
  7. armslength

armslength New Member

To eat or not to eat. that WOULD be the question. Maybe they followed the Chef's recipe of putting raw onions in the cake to help preserve it.

(and if they did eat it, i wonder what Muppet(s) comprised the first piece
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I've seen that before and I'm always in awe! I would LOVE a cake like that sometime. Take lots of pictures, and then dig in!
  9. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

that is sweet! (literally) :insatiable:
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

So... would you say the Muppet characters were made of marzipan, or was it just a REALLY large amount of frosting? Totally amazing. My entire life I've seen some slapdash versions of Cookie Monster on super market bakery cakes... and some pretty decent Elmos and Cookies at bakeries...

but they do NOT hold a candle to this... and I'm not even using candle as a pun, neither...
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I wonder what a zoot tastes like...hmm...

I've seen this cake before too. Very talented cake artist.
  12. Fozzie Bear

Heather Haynes is awesome!
  13. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

OMG! What a cake! I want to eat a Beaker cake!

BJ
  14. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

You know Drtooth , i have seen those to on bakery selves most of my life , and they where pretty decent , but yes THEY DO NOT HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS CAKE HERE LOL !

It does not even hold a candle to the Miss Piggy cake my parents had done on my 1st Birthday pictrues it was cute but this is the best . :)
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow! thats pretty sweet lookin! (no pun intended :o ;))
  16. Fozzie Bear

With the jokes of "hold a candle" and "sweet lookin," I'm surprised nobody followed that up with a hearty Wocka Wocka!
  17. Pork

Pork Active Member

That's an awesome cake! I'd like to see somebody make a Fraggle Rock cake....hmm...perhaps I'll request one from my Mum for my 21st. She always used to make us Supurb cakes for our birthdays.
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Mmmmm...electric mayheeeemmm

that is one amazing cake
  19. KerMatttheFrog

KerMatttheFrog New Member

Yeah... there is no eating THAT work of art...
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I have seen this also and I agree that is is one awesome looking cake!