Muppet Cake

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd have a hard time debating wether to eat it or not!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree. I think it would have to be waxed or something to keep it! Man, somebody is talented and creative! I wish whoever did this would come on the site here and discuss the cake design and how he/she did it. Fantastic!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Aw Kev..you beat me to it! Someone sent me the link to this last night.I think it's cute!
(And Oscarfan...I'm with you on wondering whether to eat it or not!)

muppetperson

Reaction score
It was made by Heather haynes of Clarksville, IN and won a blue ribbon at the 2007 Kentucky state fair.I think the cake is still around sitting on top of a refrigerator of her mother's.

armslength

Reaction score
To eat or not to eat. that WOULD be the question. Maybe they followed the Chef's recipe of putting raw onions in the cake to help preserve it.

(and if they did eat it, i wonder what Muppet(s) comprised the first piece

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've seen that before and I'm always in awe! I would LOVE a cake like that sometime. Take lots of pictures, and then dig in!

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... would you say the Muppet characters were made of marzipan, or was it just a REALLY large amount of frosting? Totally amazing. My entire life I've seen some slapdash versions of Cookie Monster on super market bakery cakes... and some pretty decent Elmos and Cookies at bakeries...

but they do NOT hold a candle to this... and I'm not even using candle as a pun, neither...