Muppet Caper Movie

ramdas

Reaction score
I saw the Muppet Caper Movie.Wow it is awesome.But I didn't understand how did Kermit jump from the bed when goes to meet Lady Holiday?How did they do it.Also Piggy crawling in the house.Did anyone of you watch Muppet Caper Movie.

Thanks
Ramdas Padhye,INDIA
www.vpuppets.com

Frogster

Reaction score
They used remote controlled puppets for these scenes. If your talking about when the bed folds upward and Kermit falls, it was just a doll replica of Kermit.

fatblue

Reaction score
Muppet Caper

The Muppet Movie was enjoyable, and Muppets Take Manhattan was okay, but this movie is by far MY favorite, hands down.

Not just the Muppets make it enjoyable, but we see a lot of famous actors doing cameos and one of my favorites, Charles Grodin is great inthis film.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I got to see TGMC in the theater originally. It's a great movie.I love the cameos too,and yes that is one of Charles Grodin's better roles. My namesake Diana Rigg is very good as well.That movie still brings a huge grin to my face. The songs are awesome.:excited:

McFraggle

Reaction score
"GMC" is probably my second favorite Muppet movie after "TMM." :smile:

Animal jaybrad

Reaction score
great muppet caper

the muppet caper was the first muppet film i ever saw, to this day it remains my favourite.i think the scenes at the gallery were the best. :sleep: :eek: :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have to agree. I've never actually seen the original Muppet Movie in it's entirety. "The Muppets Take Manhattan" was good but there were a lot of sad parts. It got kind of sappy at times. I preferred "The Great Muppet Caper" because it had more humor.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
There are truly a lot of great scenes in TGMC:Kermit's dancing in Stepping out with a star(just like Fred Astaire),the dancing at the club....:smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I've always liked the part where Piggy :mad: snaps. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
I've always liked the part where Piggy :mad: snaps. :smile:
That's all she does,except when she's trying to get her way.LOL The bike scenes: Piggy's motorcycle scene into the gallery & the scene with everybody on bycicles was awesome.:smile: